Chapter 3 Cruel World

As Izuku and Momo were walking through the building Katsuki immediately jumped out of nowhere sending a punch towards them, Izuku immediately grabbed Momo and jumped out of the way as Izuku sat up and looked back at him.

Izuku: Are you ok Yaoyarozu?

Momo: Yeah I'm fine but what about you!?

Izuku: Don't worry I'm fine, it was just part of my mask

Katsuki then ran towards them as Izuku ran right at him too, Katsuki was about to perform a right hook but Izuku countered it and pulled Katsuki over his shoulder and slammed him right on his back in the floor. Izuku then was about to tie Katsuki up so that he would be out for good but he suddenly saw Katsuki blast backwards a few distance and hold his arm towards them.

Katsuki: You really thought I would go down that easy!?!?!

Izuku: Of course not!

Katsuki: Shut up and die!!!

All Might: Young Bakugo don't do it!!! You'll kill them!!!

Katsuki: Don't worry they'll be fine as long as omw of them dodges and the other take the pain!

Izuku immediately watched as Katsuki pulled the piece on his gauntlet and a huge Explosion came right at him and Momo, Izuku immediately jumped forward towards Momo. He grabbed her and held her close as they both got blasted into the next room, Katsuki then walked in Through the wall laughing.

Katsuki: Give up! I've already won so just give up, you took the damage from my blast which means you'll barely be able to do anything! Talk about romance, you must really love and have a crush on her if you took the hit for her!!! Get up and fight or are you dead!?!?

Momo immediately checked for Izuku's pulse and found one and knew that he somehow managed to survive that blast, Momo was about to use her Quirk to make some first aid things but stopped when she saw Izuku stand up and face Katsuki.

Izuku: I'm okay Yaoyarozu

Momo: Your hurt though!

Izuku: I know but that won't stop me from stopping Kacchan

Katsuki started walking towards Izuku more as he heard All Might talking over his Earpiece.

All Might: Young Bakugo enough! One more move like that and your team loses! You almost killed Young Midoriya and Young Yaoyarozu!!!

Katsuki: They are still alive so everything's okay!

Katsuki immediately took the earpiece out and crushed it as he blasted towards Izuku full speed, Izuku ran at him full speed as Izuku readied a punch. Momo then follow behind him and jumped above the attack as Izuku punched up stopping Katsuki's explosion and sending Momo up to where the Bomb was, as soon as she was up there she immediately jumped off the wall and held onto the bomb as Tenya watched.

All Might: The Hero team....WINS!!!!

Katsuki watched as the smoke cleared and saw that Izuku was still standing but barely.

Katsuki: That's impossible!!!

Izuku: I-I know....But it was the only chance My team had a chance at winning....I can't use my Quirk without without breaking my bones......I just can't handle the backlash of my Quirk yet......

Izuku then fell over losing conscience, a few minutes later the med bots came in and made sure everyone was okay as they took Izuku to the Recovery room. As the test went on until everyone was done they all met at the entrance as All Might immediately dashed over to the elevator and transformed into his normal dorm as soon as the elevator closed, Momo then made her way to the Recovery room to check on Izuku. On her way there she remembered how Izuku acted during that Training Exercise, he acted so brave, determined and even protective and focused. She smiled as she realized he was protecting her the whole time, she eventually reached the Recovery room and walked in and Recovery Lady turned and looked at her