New Book

Hello everyone I have returned but instead I'm working on a new Book I'm placing this one on hold because so many complaints, but make sure to go check out my new book The Darkness Within or Darkness Costumes because I watched Across the Spider-Verse on Netflix the day it went on there and that movie is a 10/10 just like the first one so that's what the book is about except a different way.

The main ship of the book will be IzuToga but with a twist, Himiko Toga will be a Goth in it so just Black hair earrings and a tongue ring nothing too extreme. She will be wearing normal clothes and not what she wears in the anime, I've came up with a very huge plot twist for the final fight and as a warning the book will feature tones of blood and gorey scenes and will be dark and emotional. As for sexual scenes that's A maybe but nothing to extreme, I still haven't gotten over my whole writing smut or anything close to that and one of the main big reasons is because it makes me nervous and embarrassed. And I feel like one of the reasons why is because I'm 16 and I still don't have a girlfriend because no matter what girl you talk to your getting rejected regardless of your not Muscular or Hot like Actors or singers, But I've wrote a very lemony book that I have not posted but have a few pages completed from back in 2021 or last year and I would post them but I'm gonna have to rewrite it a bit so stay tuned for that because it's an Vigilante Izuku x OC book that will have a few Shonen Characters too.

That's basically all the announcements for now just go read that book I said at first and I'll think of ideas for this book, Also comment some Waifu suggestions for the book of Waifu's