Chapter 10 Lady Nagant

Months had passed since All Might retired and Endeavor took his place as Number 1, Toshinori managed to convince Inko to let Izuku stay in the dorms with his Class at UA by keeping a promise he made to her. Since then Izuku has been visiting Inko on days he got time to which was mostly the weekends, it was 10:01 PM at night and Izuku was sitting on the couch while Inko sat beside him talking. Izuku couldn't help but smile because it was fun talking to his Mom, Izuku watched as Inko got up and made her way over to the kitchen. When Izuku looked over he saw a red dot on Inko's torso where her abdomen was located, Izuku immediately got up and ran towards his Mom and jumoes toward her to push her out of the way but it was too late because she has already fallen sideways bleeding badly. Izuku then felt his heart drop and immediately ran over and crouched down covering the wound the best he could as it kept bleeding, he watched as his Mom took slow breaths.

Izuku: Mom! Stay with me please! Everything is gonna be alright just please stay with me!

Izuku then heard the front door crash open as Katsuki, Mitsuki and Masaru ran into the kitchen and saw what happened. Izuku then felt his Mom's breathing begin to slow down even more as he stood up and kept his head down, he then felt Mitsuki hug him close as he got out of her grip and immediately turned away from them.

Izuku: Make sure she gets to a Hospital immediately!

Mitsuki: Izuku you need to stay here with us!

Izuku: And let the person who shot my Mom get away!?

Katsuki: Stop being so stubborn Deku!!!

Izuku: SHUT UP!!!!!

The three of them then watched as Izuku had activated his Quirk but it wasn't green, instead his hair was Floating a little and the sparks were neon. Izuku then saw who shot his Mom bouncing away using air boots, he then jumped towards them immediately and grabbed their arm and slammed them onto a roof as he heard them groan. He then punched them chasing their Mask to break off and expose their face, Izuku saw that it was a Female but couldn't quite tell who it was. The Woman then kicked Izuku off her and stood up as she faced Izuku while a gun stuck out of her Elbow, Izuku only kept his stance as they both stared each other down.

Izuku: It was you!!!

???: I don't know what your talking about

Izuku: Your the one who shot my Mom!

???: Now that I did do, could say I was hired to do it so enjoy her funeral

Izuku: Dammit!!!

Izuku then jumped forward as he grabbed her by the arm and slam her into the roof more knocking her out of breath, Izuku then started punching her as each punch got more Powerful. Izuku was then about to finish her off with a Maxed out Punch until Katsuki grabbed him and pinned him down Immediately, Izuku kept trying to get out of Katsuki's grip but it wasn't working. Izuku watched as the Woman got away and immediately pushed Katsuki off as he punched a brick wall, he then looked over at Katsuki who looked at him back.

Izuku: I almost had her! Why did you interfere!?

Katsuki: Your a Hero!!! Killing her would just make you a Villain too!!

Izuku: She shot my Mom! She would have deserved any consequence that would have happened!!

Katsuki: Your Mom will live!! You need to sit the hell down and chill out!!

Izuku then made his way back to the UA Dorms as Katsuki followed him, once they got there and walked in Katsuki saw that everyone else was just doing their own thing. The girls of the class were sitting on the couch talking to each other while the boys were sitting at the tables playing board games, Izuku ignored it all as he started walking to the steps but immediately got restrained by Katsuki who wasn't gonna take any chances of Izuku going after the the Hired Gunner. Izuku immediately activated his Quirk to escape Katsuki's grip but Katsuki didn't give up as he put all his strength into restraining Izuku, Denki then looked up smiling but immediately stood up from the chair worried as he saw Katsuki restraining Izuku.