Chapter 12 I made a Promise

We continue back to Izuku as he is running to the hospital, on his way there he ran inti the rest of his classmates but they acted suspicious even Momo. Once he got to the hospital he saw Toshinori standing outside of Inko's room, Izuku stopped panting.

Izuku: What's the emergency!? Is my Mom okay!? Don't tell me she's gone!

Toshinori: Kid calm down! She's alright! She's still alive and she's getting better each day, What even happened? Did someone call and tell you something happened to her?

Izuku: No, I walked into my room in the dorms and I saw a note on my desk telling me to come here because it was an emergency!

Toshinori: Everything is okay Midoriya, just calm down and breathe. I told you I would call you if something were to happen, Do you know who left the note?

Izuku: No because there was no name or signature written on it and I just went into full blown panic mode and immediately came here

Toshinori: I'll have Aizawa or Young Bakugo grab the note and see but right now I think it's best if you chill with your mother before you have to get back to the dorms before curfew

Izuku: Hey All Might I have a question

Toshinori: Yes Young Midoriya?

Izuku: When I ran in there was some guy asking to see my Mom and was wondering if it was any of your friends

Toshinori: I don't think so but I'll go see while your in there with your Mom

Izuku then walked into the room to see Inko asleep, he then sat beside her and held her hand as he remembered the way he felt Eri's hand move away from his as she returned to Kai. Meanwhile Toshinori made his way to the waiting room and over to the nurse working at the front, he was confused of who it could be that was trying to see Inko.

Toshinori: Hello Miss Sally sorry to bother you

Nurse Sally: No worries your not bothering me, How can I help you?

Toshinori: I know it's not any of my business but I've been staying here looking after Inko Midoriya, But just a few seconds ago her son Izuku Midoriya ran to the room telling me that when he got here someone was wanting to see here. Could you possibly tell me who it is?

Nurse Sally: Well we normally can't do that unless it's an emergency

Toshinori: The kid and myself don't know who he is so I guess it counts as an emergency

Nurse Sally: The only person that's asked to see Ms. Inko today is You and her son Izuku, Oh and one other guy who just asked a few minutes ago

Toshinori: Who was the guy?

Nurse Sally: Well he's difficult to describe but he told me his name was Hisashi Midoriya

Toshinori: How's he related to them?

Nurse Sally: From what he said he's the divorced husband of Inko

Toshinori then became shocked when he remembered what Izuku told him about his Dad not being around, Toshinori then thanked the Nurse and made his way back to the third floor. When get to Inko's room he peaked through the door to see Izuku with an upset look so he decided to wait outside the room, Meanwhile Izuku was trying to hold back his anger and sadness but was failing to do so.

Izuku: Why the hell did you even return i. The first place!?!? You don't care about us! Your only here to take me away so that way you can make money off of me!

Hisashi: I'm done sending you and her money non stop! It isn't my fault she won't get off her ass and get a job! Your coming to live with me and work with me at my company!