Chapter 8 Out of the way

Once Shota and Mandalay got Izuku back to where everyone was everyone immediately watched the tree's were set on fire by Blue flames, They then heard someone speaking as it got closer. The Pros then got in position to protect both Class 1A and 1B, but Mandalay was calling Kota's name because he wasn't there.

Mandalay: Kota!!!

Shota: Mandalay Focus! These are real villains! Vlad will go look fo-

Izuku: No, I will go find him

Shota: Midoriya No, it's too dangerous and we can't risk you having another panic attack!

Izuku: I know it's dangerous but I'm the only person who knows where he is! You have to trust me sir! I can't let someone die even if they hate Heroes!

Shota then got a memory to when Him, Mic and his other friend were hanging out after school and they were talking about why they wanted to be a Hero. Shota then nodded at Izuku as Izuku jumped in the air towards where Kota was, as soon as he saw Kota he saw that Kota was about to get killed but some guy wearing a cloak. Izuku immediately punched the villain into the wall and landed next to Kota as The villain stood back up, the villain then took off his cloak and smiled as he placed a metal eye into his eye socket.

Kota: It's you.....

Muscular: The names Muscular and you must be the one and only Izuku Midoriya!

Izuku: What do you want and how does Kota know who you are!

Muscular: It's a long story that I enjoyed but to put it short I killed his parents, and now I get to let him watch as I kill you and then kill the kid. Once that's done with we are gonna kidnap that Bakugo kid and leave

Izuku: You bastard! You villains kill and for what!? Just to be happy when you could of had the chance to walk away from becoming what you are now!

Muscular: Shut up! I never once fit into normal or Hero society! Villainy is the only thing I'm good at!!! So shut up and die!!!!

Muscular then increased his fiber muscles as he looked huge like a giant almost, he then sed both his fists on the ground as Izuku grabbed Kota and immediately jumped in the air. Muscular then punched Izuku into the wall but Izuku held onto Kota, as soon as the dust cleared Izuku immediately kicked Muscular and grabbed onto his shoulder as Izuku kicked him into the ground landed beside him. When Izuku sat Kota down he saw that he was where both classes were and immediately stood up look at his left arm, it felt broken but he could still move it.

Izuku: Everyone Run Now!!!

Muscular: Dammit! All you had to do was shut up!!!!

Izuku then saw that both classes went to safety where Vlad and Shota was telling them to go, as soon as they were away from the Area Izuku immediately knew he had to go all out even if he had to break his arms. Muscular then stood up and got ready as he was pissed off.

Muscular: smart move, you made everyone get to safety do you could go all out but you didn't think about your own safety

Izuku: My safety doesn't matter in a situation like this, my only concern is to take you down then get Kacchan away from here

Muscular: How do you know if we haven't taken him yet and I'm just a distraction?

Izuku then realized that this whole time he was standing there that they could have already Taken Katsuki, Izuku then tried to run towards where Katsuki and his group was that was sent into the forest but was grabbed by his arm and thrown against a tree. Each time Izuku would try to go after Katsuki Muscular would stop him, Izuku was running out of ideas and couldn't think because Muscular was making sure he couldn't.