Chapter 9 The Symbol of Peace's End

*the Provisional License exam from season 3 will be skipped because there's really no reason to add it*

It had been today's since the Camp incident and everyone who was injured had left the hospital except for Izuku who was still bed rest for 2 more hours which was because he had damaged both his arms really bad, he already planned on going to Momo and getting hee to make a device that showed where Katsuki was so that he could go and save Katsuki but without the Heroes permission. He couldn't lay there and not help, he knew it would be a big risk to getting kicked out of UA but he didn't care because Katsuki needed to be saved, Izuku was then snapped out of his train of thought when he saw his classmates walk in but he didn't see Momo which made him extremely worried. He then saw Eijiro lay a device beside him.

Izuku: A Tracking device? How did you manage to get this?

Eijiro: I asked Yaoyarozu to make me a Device like the one she made for All Might and the detective, she told me to tell you to not worry about her at all and to focus on getting Bakugo back

Izuku: I'm not just gonna lay here and stop worrying about her, it's my fault she got her. I was too slow and she ended up getting hurt...

Eijiro: It wasn't your fault Midoriya, part of being a Hero is taking risks. She took that risk and you made up for it up by serving up a massive maxed out punch to that Villain! Sure I wasn't there to see it but once Yaoyarozu told me about it I was super jealous!

Izuku: Still though, she got hurt...

Eijiro: Midoriya, I know how it feels. I've been there before and once I joined UA I've been trying to make up for it. Now please don't focus on something that's not your, Bakugo needs our help and no one else is going to help me except for Todoroki. That's why we need your help Midoriya, Please!

Tenya: As class president I demand that you do not go to their base! Leave it to the Pros for once, we've done enough damage to the Pros reputation and I'm drawing the line now! If you go anyways without my permission then I will have to report it to Mr. Aizawa even though I don't want to! Please guys! Midoriya you have a choice like everyone here!

Izuku couldn't stop thinking about how Matsuki got taken and that Momo got hurt, everyone he cared about was getting hurt all because he was too slow and weak. He felt tears escape his eyes as he looked at Tenya.

Izuku: I know I have a choice, but I'm not going to sit around and not help! I'm going to save Kacchan no matter what! I've blamed myself since that night for Momo getting hurt and Kacchan getting taken so I've got to save Kacchan!

Tenya: Very well then, I will have to report it Mr. Aizawa but let it be known that you still have time to change your mind

Ochaco: Deku please, the Pros will save Bakugo!

Izuku: I've made up my mind, no one and nothing can change my mind....

After a few seconds everyone left as Izuku laid in his bed and waited for the two hours to pass, after three hours he got his casts off his arms but had to have his arms wrapped up in bandages to finish healing. Once he got dressed he walked out and saw Eijiro waiting for him, Izuku then walked over and stand beside him as Eijiro smiled.

Izuku: You seem happy

Eijiro: I actually managed to get a fourth person to help us

Izuku: Who is it?

Eijiro: That's the reason why you have to turn around

Izuku: Huh!?

Izuku then turned around to see who it was and saw Momo standing behind him smiling, Momo then hugged Izuku as Izuku hugged her back immediately.