Chapter 6: 'Who is your celebrity crush?'

Warnings: anxiety, panic attack
Y/c = your character

After putting on my makeup I check my outfit one more time before going downstairs to leave.

"Hey.. " Chris jogs up to me. "Good luck on the interview." He speaks.

"Thanks, I guess." I say hesitantly.

"Sorry I was sensing anxiety so I'm a little anxious too." Chris apologizes. "It's okay, I am kind of anxious though so your senses are right."

"You'll do great, I promise." He assures me. "I hope so. I should go." I say, taking a breath before walking to the door.

"I won't be here tonight unfortunately, I have to meet with my agent and attend a charity event after." He informs me. "That's fine, I'll text you later." I say before walking out and downstairs.

"Hi Andrew, how are you doing?" I ask him when I see him standing at the front desk.

"I myself am doing fine, thank you for asking. How are you on this good day?" He then asks me.

"I'm fine too, I just need to ask you for a little favor again." I say. "Anything."

"Could you connect my home phone to the front desk? Chris is at my apartment and I wouldn't want him having to take calls all day. Could you take my messages?" I explain.

"Yes ofcourse, no problem. I'm connecting it right now. Do you need anything else?" I shake my head slightly.

"No. I don't even know if there will be calls but I just want to make sure I get the message. The most will probably be on my phone." I add.

"It's no problem, really. Good luck with whatever you're doing today, y/n."

"Thank you Andrew, you're the absolute best." I thank him.

I then walk away to my car when I already get a call, it's Flo.

"Hi Flo, what's up?" I ask. "You uh called. Sorry I couldn't pick up, I wasn't home." She answers.

"Sorry for calling then, it wasn't really important." I reply. "But you did call so there must've been something." She says.

"It's nothing, trust me. I have to go, I'm heading to Jimmy Fallon." I inform her.

"Okay, have fun baby. And keep me posted otherwise the media will." We laugh. I then thank her and hang up.

I get into the car and shake off my anxiety as if that works. I then drive out of the parking lot and to the studio.

When I arrive I park and get overwhelmed by seeing 'THE JIMMY FALLON TONIGHT SHOW' in led letters.

With a held in breath I step into the building. There's a lot of people walking to different directions.

I go up to the reception, finally being able to exhale the breath I was holding.

"Good afternoon ma'am, how may I help you?" The blonde behind the desk asks with a big smile plastered on her face.

"I have an appointment?" I ask, hesitant about how I should say I'm here for an interview.