Chapter 8: 'Don't fucking touch her!'

Warnings: teasing, cursing, discomfort

Chris and I read trough the script a couple of times before getting ready for our date.

He said fancy so he'll probably go in a suit himself. I want to match it a little but he won't let me see his outfit.

"Chris c'mon! Just let me see it." I whine against the locked bathroom door.

"No, you can see it when we're ready to go. Now go change." He replies calmly.

I give up and go into my wardrobe. I am going with a dress but I don't know which one.

I finally decide on a brown short dress that hugs my curves perfectly and isn't too tight. I put my makeup on a take a brown bag to go with it.

When I tell Chris I'm done he finally comes out of the bathroom and shows me his outfit

"I had a better dress to match with that!" I whine.

"You look beautiful doll." He assures me. I smile at the new nickname.

"Doll?" I repeat. He pulls me closer and holds my waist with both his hands. Our mouths are only a few inches away from each other.

"Yes." He then kisses me. "We should go, Chris." I remind him after we pulled out.

"Yes, let's go." He takes my hand and leads us out of the apartment. I lock up and we leave.

In the car he can't stop touching me. He keeps his hand steady on my thigh the whole car ride.

In return I have my hand in his hair and I scratch his scalp gently. We arrive at a fancy restaurant.

At the entrance a pretty male host welcomes us.

"We have a reservation under the name of Evans." Chris says and the male checks it.

"Ah yes, follow me." He leads us to a table with a pretty rose in a little vase in the middle. There's a lit up candle and a bottle of champagne stuffed into a bucket filled with ice cubes.