Chapter 16: 'I am a jealous man. I told you that.'

Warnings: teasing, some smut,

OUTFIT REVEAL

''It looks so good on you, Chris ain't gonna be able to keep his eyes off of you

''It looks so good on you, Chris ain't gonna be able to keep his eyes off of you.'' Rajah compliments. ''Thanks, I'm thrilled to know what he thinks.''

We get to the set. ''Hi, it's so good to finally meet in person!'' A male calls out when I walk in the direction go the set. ''Sorry, do I know you?'' He laughs softly.

''I'm Bryce. Carter. We spoke on the phone?'' I shake the hand he had reached out. ''Oh ofcourse, I'm Y/n, but you already knew that.'' We laugh.

Chris is on his way over and I see his face twitch when he checks me out. ''Told ya.'' Rajah whispers quirkily as she walks by on her way to check out the set.

When Chris is within hand reach he puts a protective arm around my waist, giving me a quick kiss on my cheek. ''You look stunning. I don't know how I will ever keep my eyes off of you.'' He says, whispering in my ear.

''I'm up first, so you have a full show. You look handsome too, I can't wait for my show.'' I lick my lips and he seems to notice as his expression changes.

I walk up to the set and go through the script one last time. "You think you got the first scene?" Rajah confirms.

"Yeah, I think so. I don't know how much power I need to put into these lines though." Rajah doubts.

"Uhm ah yeah, hard to say. Mild?" She suggests and I agree. "Alright then."

I get called to the set. I see a closed shoving door in the back and desks all over the place. The extras have already taken place at one of the desks each, pretending to be busy.

I stand in front of the door and am supposed to walk right on the midway in between the desks. "Let's roll." Bryce orders.

We start. I start walking, swaying my hips in a bossy mode. One of the extras walks up with a file.

I flip through, not really reading the fake information in it. "Throw this out. I want the numbers of this week, not last week. Let this be your final warning, George. One more screwup and you're out." I sass.

He hastily makes an exit and I walk further. "Rephrase that last sentence." I order, pointing on the computer screen of an extra.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm on it." He nervously speaks. I roll my eyes in response.

"Where's my damn coffee!?" I shout, putting full force into the sentence. It gets silent and all extras look at each other anxiously.

"You are all going to get fired at this rate. Why do I need to tell everyone how to do their jobs!? Get me a coffee!" I demand.

All the extra's start running, walking up to each other and I sigh loudly. ''I got you, girl.'' The manly voice is hearable through the big crowd of people.