Shiny

...

Third Person P.O.V

The two land in water, holding their breath and still holding each other's hand as they start to be pulled down after Maui.

Maui bursts out of the water, grabbing a vine and swinging himself up and over once before landing on the floor.

"And he sticks the landing!" Maui grins, boasting. "Huh?" He holds his finger up to his mini self, the mini Maui moving the scoreboard to the front before marking Ari and (Y/N)'s side with another 1.

"What? Dum-dum, they're not even here. No mortals would jump into the realm of monsters, and he probably wouldn't risk her getting--"

The mini Maui points up, Maui looking up and grunting as Ari and (Y/N) land on him.

"Woah!" (Y/N) yelps, losing her grip on Ari and bouncing away.

She lands on a few ledges, Maui looking after her boredly and Ari gasping with horror.

"Well. She's dead," Maui shrugs as he speaks casually, Ari snapping his head to look at him in anger. "Okay. Let's get my hook."

Ari growls under his breath, looking back and leaping after (Y/N) as Maui walks away.

...

(Y/N) hangs upside down, groaning in pain as she opens her eyes. She was slowly raised, making her gasp and look up in horror as a large monster slowly drags her up to its mouth.

"(Y/N)!" Ari shouts, gasping as an even larger monster eats the other one.

(Y/N) falls, still wrapped up in the tongue and colliding with the ground.

"Gross, ew, ew, ew!" She mumbles in disgust, untangling herself from the tongue of the monster as Ari leaps down to her side.

He helps her up, grabbing her hand and pulling her along with him as they race through the realm.

Bat monsters screech as they fly overhead, diving towards the two as Ari turns and swiftly rushes the other way.

Ari skids to a stop, quickly ducking down and cradling (Y/N) to his chest as the bat monsters fly over them.

(Y/N) peeks out, Ari slowly releasing her and sighing in relief as the monsters fly away.

"Thanks for... Coming back for me..." (Y/N) trails off, her eyes wide as she looks up.

The ocean was above them, the silhouettes of fish and other sea creatures visible.

A creature growls, only its back visible as it stomps around.

"We gotta move," Ari urgently says, gasping as a monster suddenly turns to them.

(Y/N) yelps and grabs his arm in fear, the monster's head tilting oddly as it hisses and approaches them. More arms grow from its sides as it reaches for them, Ari grunting and glaring at it and ready to protect (Y/N).

The monster roars as a geyser goes off, sending it flying up into the ocean. (Y/N) sighs heavily in relief, Ari relaxing with a sputtering sigh as the two move away from the wall.

(Y/N) looks up, noticing a faint glow coming from around the corner. She peeks around it, her eyes widening at the sight of a pile of gold.

And Maui's fish hook on top.

"Ari!" She whispers, making him walk over and peek around her.

"Maui's fish hook!"

"Yeah!" A voice says from above the two, making (Y/N) instantly react and swing her fist.

The Heart of Te FitiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara