5

minho woke up in pain and he groaned. jisung was already awake since the bathroom light was on and he figured they were going at it again today. the rest of the week. 6 more days of constant sex.

yeah, he won't be walking for a bit.

minho poured lube on his fingers, trailing them down to his still swollen pussy and stretched himself. he sighed as the bathroom door opened and inserted 2 more fingers. "ready for me?" minho nodded, pulling his sticky fingers out and wiping them on the towel next to him. "be gentle, please. 'm still swollen."

"of course, just talk to me." jisung lubed his dick again, gently pressing inside the tight hole. minho grabbed a pillow and held it over his face as he whined. as the younger thrusted into him, his sounds were caught by the pillow. the pillow was ripped away from him and tossed carelessly.

minho's pained expression of sensitivity made jisung's heart hurt. he fully stopped moving and cupped his cheeks. "does it hurt too much?" minho shook his head and motioned for him to keep going. "jus' not used to if. 's okay. keep going."

jisung pursed his lips, rolling his hips slowly. their orgasms came quick and they were back in the same position, on their sides, waiting for the younger's knot to die down.

——

by the last day, minho was in excruciating pain. not even the pleasurable kind. he was so sore. but he had to go one more time and it was over. he had been drinking his potions to help heal his body quicker and jisung walked in as he was drinking one.

"what's that for?" minho slipped it back in his bag and chose not to answer. he simply spread his legs and motioned for jisung to come over. "no, no, what's it for?" minho huffed. "it's just a pain reliever. let's do this, come on." jisung shook his head and opened minho's bag to see the empty vials.

"have you been drinking them every day? minho- i told you to tell me if you're hurting."

"ji, it's fine. it's the last day anyway." jisung sighed, climbing on the bed. "are you sure? don't lie to me."

"i'm a bit sore," he regretted it as he saw jisung's frown. "but, it's okay. i can do one more round, ji. i'm okay."

"i'll be very gentle, okay?" minho nodded and as jisung's freshly lubed fingers slid in his loose hole, he pressed his lips together.

it hurt so bad.

"okay?" minho nodded again and jisung lubed his dick, cautiously pressing in. minho thought he was going to bleed with the pain he felt.

and he did.

blood dripped out of him, but jisung seemingly didn't notice as he rolled his hips. minho felt it. he knew. he knew that jisung would stop and worry. he knew jisung would be guilty. he knew jisung wouldn't forgive himself.

so, he distracted jisung by kissing him. minho felt tears brimming his eyes as his sensitive cunt was rammed into. jisung's fingers slid down his body, stopping at the whole when he felt liquid. he stopped kissing him and glanced at his hand to see the blood.

"minho, what-"

minho pulled him in for a kiss again, he didn't want jisung to be guilty. witches were sensitive beings, but jisung didn't need to know that. he slowly pulled out and minho covered his face as jisung's eyes widened at the blood dripping from minho's swollen hole.

"minho, what the fuck?! i was hurting you the whole time?!" minho let the tears slip down his cheeks as he nodded. "i'm sorry, ji. i'm sorry." jisung got off the bed, standing on his knees. he pulled minho's body by his legs, lapping up the blood with his tongue. "ji, oh my god-" once he was clean, jisung pulled off and his lips had blood on them.

he licked his lips and went into the bathroom. minho heard the bath starting and once jisung came back, minho shook his head.

"ji, no, we have to-"

"no, min. i won't hurt you."

:

jisung sat in the bath first and minho hissed as he came in contact with the warm water. but it felt so nice. "just rest for a bit, hm? you deserve it." as minho fell asleep, jisung frowned. "i'm sorry i hurt you. i didn't mean to." he kissed minho's cheek, chin resting on his bare shoulder.

:

jisung tucked minho under the covers and closed the door. he went downstairs with a guilty expression and found his members at the table. "how'd it go?" tears slipped down jisung's cheeks and he sniffed. "he didn't tell me i was hurting him- he- he started bleeding."

"oh, ji-" felix instantly rushed over to hug him and he sighed. "witches are very sensitive with their bodies, honey. your wolf just wanted to please him and yourself without thinking."

:

minho woke up, body begging him to go back to sleep. his finger trailed to his thighs, rubbing the scars that are hidden under magic. jisung walked back in, smiling slightly. "hey. how are you feeling?" minho chuckled, carefully sitting up.

"like i won't be walking till next year." jisung rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "yeah, sorry about that. my heats get intense." minho waved him off and he swung his legs over the bed. "i need clothes. can i borrow some?"

the potion would wear off and minho would have to explain. which he hated doing.

"of course, pick whatever you want." he slid on a new pair of boxers, along with a sweater. he glanced down at his legs and froze.

it wore off. jisung was directly behind him. as long as he didn't come over to minho, he'd be fine.

"ji? can you pass me some pants?" the drawer opened and jisung chuckled. "catch." without turning, minho held his hand out behind him. he turned his head over his shoulder and jisung was looking at his thighs. "is there something on your leg?-"

"no. can i- can i have the pants, please?" his voice broke at the end and jisung sighed. "min, what's going on? please talk to me."

"nothing's going on, ji. i would like the pants now."

"turn around. if there's nothing wrong, there should be no problem, right?" minho bit his lip, tears flooding his eyes. "j-ji. pants, please." he heard footsteps behind him and shook his head.

"ji. please. not right now." jisung sighed, resting the pants in the outstretched hand and nodding. "alright." minho slid the pants on and turned to him. "i promise i'll tell you. i just- i can't right now." jisung softly smiled at him, kissing his cheek.

"it's okay. talk to me when you're ready."