15

minho's head pounded as he woke up, realizing that napping wasn't the best idea. he sluggishly got out of bed, trudging downstairs again.

"hey, feeling better?"

minho glared at changbin, head pulsing with every single noise. "i'm heading home." he muttered, and the younger's eyes widened.

"what? but- ji needs you here."

minho shrugged it off, getting his shoes on. his bag was upstairs. as he went up to grab it, tiptoeing in his shoes, he tripped over the carpet and fell to the ground harshly.

his head hit the wood floor and his headache worsened. he mumbled to himself, just wanting to get home and use his magic so he could heal and be in the quiet.

he packed up his bag, freezing as the bedsheets shuffled. "minho..?" he turned and saw jisung sitting up in bed, eyes bleary and hair covering them slightly.

as soon as he saw minho with his bag and shoes on, he woke up more. "why do you have your bag?"

he got out of bed, and minho sighed. "ji..i'm heading home." jisung's mood saddened visibly, a pout spreading on his lips.

"what..? you just got here.." he murmured, and minho nodded. "i know, just- something came up."

"did i do something..? what happened?" jisung looked like he was about to cry, and minho was feeling even worse.

"ji- i just- i'm not feeling well."

"i can - i can take care of you. here. where i know you're safe and protected."

minho sighed, shaking his head. "it's a magic thing, ji. it's getting weak, okay?" jisung's eyebrows furrowed in concern, walking closer to minho.

"what? why would it be getting weak?"

minho tugged on his bottom lip, and jisung gently held minho's hand. "i haven't been using it, so, it's weakening."

"why haven't you used it?"

minho shrugged. "i just..thought you were uncomfortable. the pack, too. so i stopped using it around you guys."

"minho-" jisung sputtered. "you've saved our lives! you think we're uncomfortable?! minho, baby, what are you talking about?" minho pursed his lips. "just- sometimes when i use my magic here, you guys look at me weird."

" 'cause we aren't used to it, my love. i promise you; we all love you so much, and we want you here, and we want you to use your magic. it's a part of you, minho. and you're a part of our pack."

minho shook his head. "but i sometimes can't control it-"

"i love you, minho."

"you feel my pain through the bond, jisung-"

"i love you, minho."

"sometimes i'll be too tired to talk to you if i use it too much and i'll be moody-"

"i love you, minho."

minho huffed, and jisung hugged him tightly. "you keep saying you love me." jisung smiled, kissing the mating mark. "you were voicing your insecurities. i was letting you know that; whatever you feel or think about yourself, i love you more than enough for the both of us."

"such a sap." minho muttered, cheeks flushing pink.

------->

felix shuddered, curling up into changbin on the couch. minho eyed the two, staring at jisung. "cuddle..?" he whispered, the actors of the movie almost too loud for jisung to hear minho.

jisung opened his arms, and minho crawled in between his legs, shuffling back against his chest. the younger's hand clasped around minho's waist, interlocking their fingers. as minho toyed with jisung's fingers, felix started whining.

"binnie, i'm cold. i thought your muscles would warm me up, but i guess they're just for show." he muttered, staring at the other couple. "can someone get me a blanket-"

minho snapped his fingers, and a heavy blanket covered felix and changbin's cuddled up position. "woah! thanks, min!" minho chuckled softly, and jisung kissed the mating mark again.

"see? we love you. now, want to get us a blanket, too?"

minho hummed, tilting his head back to look up at jisung. "for a kiss, i suppose i could." jisung laughed, pressing their lips together for a brief kiss. "good?" minho giggled, snapping his fingers to coer them with a blanket.

"i guess you're an okay kisser."

"okay?!" jisung scoffed, tilting minho's chin up to connect their lips. minho hummed, and as jisung was about to deepen the kiss, they heard a clearing of a throat. minho pulled away, blushing as changbin and felix stared shamelessly at them.

"really?"

jisung chuckled, squeezing his arms around minho's waist. "do you want to go strengthen our bond?" minho shrugged, murmuring an 'okay.' he held jisung's hand tightly, murmuring something under his breath and they were in jisung's room, sitting on his bed in an instant.

"that's so fucking cool, min. so cool."

he laid minho down in the bed, hovered over him. he pressed their lips together again, and minho sighed. he pulled back slightly. "ji. wait." jisung stopped, staring down at minho. "what's wrong? are you okay?"

minho nodded hesitantly. "i'm okay, i just- i'm kinda tired.." he murmured softly. "is there another way to strengthen it without sex..?" jisung smiled, kissing his forehead. "of course. i'm never going to force you into something you don't want to do, min."

he buried his face in minho's neck, teeth grasping onto the mating mark. minho wrapped his legs around jisung's legs, hands going to tangle in his hair as jisung bit down, piercing through the skin.

minho inhaled slowly, at the sharp teeth that broke through his skin barrier. jisung gently rubbed minho's arm as he bruised the area of the mating mark. minho felt a rush of emotions, and the smell of mango, mixed with burnt wood filled his nose, clouding his mind.

jisung's scent.

it was all he could smell. all he could think about.

jisung pulled away, wiping the streak of blood on minho's neck. "you okay? you're going to be lost for a minute, baby. but it's alright. i'm with you." minho whined, his vulnerability that he hated showing shone through as he pulled jisung close.

"i know, love. we can't be away from each other for a bit. you're stuck with me." jisung smiled, and minho blinked quickly. "ji..?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "i'm here. right with you." he gently carded his fingers through minho's hair as the rush of the mating calmed down.