Introduction

In the first life, Gu Yuan was abandoned by her fiancé at the wedding scene. She watched the scumbag and her half-sister occupy the property of the Shen family, and was killed in a car accident and lost her fertility. Ability, but the childhood sweetheart whom he pushed away from the very beginning, Feng Xinian, who is already the helm of the largest consortium in country A, still never leaves her. She is already dust on the ground, but he is the proud son of heaven, knowing that she is barren, but still marrying her as his wife. But Gu Yuan knew that she was no longer worthy of being side by side with him, and under the influence of depression, she jumped off the tall building. She didn't expect to let her return to the carefree age of 16. When Shen Yuan looked at Feng Xinian, the school bully, she knew that in this life, she was the one who should cherish him. But when she was allowed to take the initiative to approach him and wanted to give him a perfect first love, she found that the man who was restrained and ascetic in his previous life just ate her up again and again. *Feng Xinian knew that he liked Shen Yuan, and the two grew up together, this friendship in Gu Yuan's eyes had long since turned into love in his heart. He wants to confess his love when she grows up, and then protect her all the time. But he never thought, before he could tell his heart, the girl he was guarding told him that he fell in love with someone else... until he had a ridiculous and terrible nightmare, his girl was gone, and he saw She jumped off the tall building in despair. Therefore, he couldn't let her waywardness go, even if she hated him. Now, he was going to imprison her by his side, fucking and crying her day and night.