43

43 End of the text
    Gu Yuan did not expect this Mid-Autumn Festival banquet to be so exciting, because there will be a holiday later, and the two returned to Jingxing Mountain Villa. It was a waste of time to appreciate the moon, but people are more beautiful than the moon, aren't they?
    "Thank you, Brother Xi Nian." Gu Yuan was not stupid, she knew that Feng Xi Nian had arranged all of this behind the scenes.
    "Brother Xi Nian, you are so kind." She felt her own language was pale, so she could only speak straightforward words.
    Feng Xinian hugged the girl's delicate body, feeling that Yuan'er thought him too perfect. In fact, when he found out the criminal facts of Baisha and Gu Xinran, he just wanted to use his own behavior. Such a person is not worthy of living in this world.
    But after thinking about it, maybe life would be better than death for them. Feng Xinian would naturally arrange for people to take good care of these two in prison.
    "Ke Yuan'er, I'm jealous." The tip of his tongue licked into the girl's ear, and then sucked her earlobe.
    "Huh...?" Gu Yuan was at a loss, she and Lin Yuan were really not intimate at all tonight.
    "You said to let him think clearly, you gave him a chance." Gu Yuan had never seen such an unreasonable Feng Xinian. roùroùщù.ⅹyZ (rourouwu.xyz)
    "He is my half-brother." Obviously he gave her the paternity test report.
    "Yuan'er, do you think I would give up on you even if I were your real brother?"
    Gu Yuan was dumbfounded when she heard the boy's retort.
    The answer is too obvious, he will not give up on her, even if they are brothers and sisters.
    But what about her, would she return his feelings?
    Gu Yuan was still thinking about Feng Xinian's words before going to sleep, so she thought about it every day and dreamed at night.
    In the dream, he was her own brother, but she still accepted his invasion and possession. Even if she went to hell or fell into the abyss, she was still willing to be with him.
    *
    When the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday was over and the two returned to school, it was Xie Yanyan who shared a high-definition uncensored 18-ban comparable AV video with her.
    "This video is going crazy now. It seems that someone is deleting it, but everyone has downloaded it. How can it be deleted?" The
    heroine of the video is Gu Xinran. pornographic videos, some even asked her how much she spent for one night without knowing where to get her number.
    Gu Xinran went to the police station for interrogation, and was pointed out by people she knew around her. She used to have many suitors in school, but now everyone looked at her with eyes that made her feel unkind. He also had a complete mental breakdown after being harassed by various strangers.
    Naturally, Gu Yuan didn't have time to care about Gu Xinran, because the school had already released the quota for recommending T majors.
    Although Feng Xinian is only a freshman in high school, he has participated in various competitions and won the championship gold medal in every competition. This time, he won the campus star with high scores.
    Gu Yuan remembered that in her previous life, Feng Xinian had given up her recommendation quota in order to be with her all the time, this is what Gu Yuan couldn't forgive herself for.
    Although for Feng Xinian, even if he took the college entrance examination, he would still be able to get into T University. But he has wasted too much time and energy on her, hasn't he?
    In fact, Gu Yuan has already secretly prepared for it, which is also the inspiration for her to participate in the campus star competition.
    She had just received the acceptance email from X University, so she ran to find Feng Xinian.
    The boy looked at the girl who was running towards her all the way, and his heart began to boil again.
    "Brother Xi Nian, I also have good news for you." She ran up to him and panted.
    Feng Xinian looked at the girl and smiled without saying a word. In fact, he knew that she had her own dreams and rules, and she was also working hard to become better step by step.
    "I have received the acceptance email from University X, we can go to university together."
    She originally wanted to go to the same university as her, but Gu Yuan knew that she also attended University F for Lin Yuan in her previous life, and she even went to University F for Lin Yuan. A major she doesn't like.
    She knew that this was immature, she was someone who had died once, she knew that she had to work hard to stand side by side with him, and she also wanted to fulfill her dream, she loved acting and wanted to shine on the stage.
    The sun is just right, and the breeze is not dry.
    The teenager embraced the girl he loved and kissed her smooth forehead.
    She told him so in her heart.
    Brother Xi Nian, you have been waiting for me all these years, waiting for me to grow up, to fall in love with you, this time, let me catch up with you.     End     of     the
    text
    ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— , the male and female protagonists are brothers and sisters, the male protagonist is forced to love the female protagonist, but the female protagonist has other belongings in her heart, the male protagonist takes all kinds of robbery, the male protagonist is set to be 22 years old, and the female protagonist is 15 years old.     Do you want to read this orthopedics department? I guess it will take some words to write it. If there are not many people who want to read it, I won’t write it. If you want to read it, leave a message. I will see the     situation--