20

20 Unique
    When leaving this uninhabited island on a private plane, Gu Yuan also felt a burst of reluctance in her heart.
    Feng Xinian looked at the girl's slightly sad expression, and felt that his baby was really cute. At the beginning, he was gloomy and even wanted to use this island as a cage to imprison her, but she told him with her own body that she only wanted to be with him.
    "From now on, let's come here for a month's vacation every year, how about it?"
    Gu Yuan was hugged by someone, and when she heard his proposal, she blushed again. All her memories of this island in the future are full of unhealthy colors, and now she has to come every year. Thinking about it this way, her body is a little weak.
    "Yuan'er agrees if she doesn't answer. Then next year, I will make good arrangements for the itinerary."
    *
    When Xie Yanyan saw Gu Yuan again, her eyes were straightened.
    "Am I dreaming? My tablemate who disappeared after a vacation has come back?"
    Gu Yuan smiled at Xie Yanyan, but she didn't know what to say. After all, she has lived too young for a while.     "You don't even know that you and Colonel Feng have asked for leave for a few days
    , and rumors have spread in the school, and you can make up some bloody TV series!"
Gossip at school.
    It was said that Feng Xinian transferred to another school, but Gu Yuan couldn't afford it. It was also rumored that Feng Xinian went to City B for training, and Gu Yuan also chased him to City B. There were even rumors that Gu Yuan seduced Feng Xinian to elope...
    Xie Yanyan talked a lot, and finally she took a sip of water and asked in a serious voice, "Xiao Yuan'er, why did you go?"
    Gu Yuan didn't want to lie He only said that Feng Xinian had a little accident and she went to take care of him for a while. This is also the reason why she asked the teacher for leave in the first place.
    "It seems that you are together?" Xie Yanyan stared, she likes to watch idol dramas and romance novels, and there is such a talented and beautiful couple by her side, golden boy and jade girl, isn't this watching live idol dramas every day? !
    Seeing that Xie Yanyan asked directly, Gu Yuan could only nod shyly.
    Seeing Gu Yuan nodding her head, Xie Yanyan felt heartbroken again, her deskmate was really going to become the public enemy of the girls in the whole school, and there were even other schools
    and even Senior Colonel Feng who really had a master! Although she is a little Yuaner, Xie Yanyan still feels sorry for the handsome guy she admired in her adolescence. She resisted the urge to post on Moments, and patted Gu Yuan's shoulder, sister, let me cry with your shoulder.
    Gu Yuan and Xie Yanyan went to pour water together, but a figure came running from a distance.
    "I forgot to tell you, you are not here for a while, Lin Yuan is at the door of our classroom after every class..."
    After Xie Yanyan finished speaking, Lin Yuan had already appeared in front of the girl. panting.
    "Gu Yuan...you're back."
    Lin Yuan thought he would have the courage to hug the person he likes, but reality slapped him in the face, he didn't dare, because she simply ignored him.
    In the past, he also treated her like this. Now that I think about it, he was really a jerk at that time, wasn't he? Such a waste of her sincerity, now she doesn't even want to give him a look.
    Gu Yuan didn't know what was going on in Lin Yuan's mind, she had already told him very clearly that she was the one who was entangled in the past, and she doesn't like him now, so she asked him not to bother her anymore.
    "Why do I think Lin Yuan is a bit pitiful." Xie Yanyan looked at the young man standing behind them with his head down, but immediately she shook her head and said, "Yuan'er, you are turning your back on the ground, and no one can trust the school girl Compare."
    Gu Yuan also smiled when she heard Xie Yanyan's words.
    That's right, brother Xi Nian, an existence that no one can compare to.
    ==
    There is a second update today