fanwai

Extra Story The palm of the boy from the university 03
    has been soaked by the girl's kinky water, and the sweet and greasy transparent liquid seeps out between the fingers, dripping on the ground.
    The charming girl in the aftertaste of the orgasm was panting lightly, but the boy suddenly released the giant thing between his straddles, and the thick and long purple-black penis penetrated into the girl's tight tender hole like a bamboo.
    "Hmm... um..."
    The boy's cock was really too thick and long, even if it was the hole that was accused of being raped, it was suddenly completely stretched, and it was still swollen and numb.
    The scorching hot cock really scalds the layers of the girl's charming flesh, and the fiery glans is like a branding iron, burning her own mark on the girl's heart.
    "Ah... um..." The girl frowned, panting and moaning.
    The boy's penis, which was as hard as iron, was inserted into the girl's soft and tight pussy. The absolute contrast between hard and soft, but surprisingly, they fit extremely well and were tightly bound together.
    Gu Yuan was so itchy and numb from being fucked, she was already distraught and infatuated. She leaned her head on the boy's shoulder, her expression was blurred, and she opened her mouth slightly. The water droplets from the boy's hair dripped onto the girl's white back, leaving a shallow water mark.
    Gu Yuan didn't expect the second orgasm to come so quickly, she just felt a stream of water pooling towards the center of her legs, and his dick seemed to know how she felt, so it lightly rubbed her little clitoris.
    "Woo... woo... I'm going to vent again..." She sobbed.
    "Yuan'er can't help fucking more and more." Feng Xinian kissed her lips, and then touched her legs with his fingers, separating the fully stretched labia even more.
    After a while, the girl's flower heart gushed out a large amount of water, gushing out with her body temperature. The joint was so wet that it didn't look like it. The floor was full of her cum, puddles, and it was extremely lewd. ⅹyǔsнǔwǔ⒎ⅽǒⅿ (xyushuwu7.com)
    "It's so comfortable..." The girl in orgasm sighed in satisfaction.
    Two orgasms very close to each other made her feel stretched all over.
    "Little Lang baby."
    Gu Yuan heard the boy's doting words, his voice was so nice, but he always said things that made her feel ashamed.
    She was still relaxing comfortably, but she had already been turned around by the boy, and she was crushed on the long table behind her.
    Gu Yuan was naked, with blue silk like silk, sitting on the jersey he put on the table.
    No. 8 jersey, she thought of his vigor and vitality on the basketball court, and now he was squandering his energy and enthusiasm on her.
    Xin Tian's words rang in her ears unknowingly, "Handsome guy Feng's pitch is too beautiful, but I want to hear his panting at a close distance, it must be very sexy."
    Gu Yuan had already heard her words . His face was red and his ears were red.
    Now that she was being pinned down by the young man, Feng Xinian raised his hips at high speed and frequency, and time and time again he drove the scorching flesh blade into the girl's tender cunt.
    He was obviously emotional, and he no longer suppressed his desire. The fingers that used to rub her nipples are now vigorously kneading her snow-white breasts. Yuan groaned and felt her breasts being kneaded into various shapes by the teenager.
    In bed matters, he treated her not as tenderly as usual, he controlled and released her more, ravaged and abused her soft and soft, which greatly satisfied his possessive desire.
    Gu Yuan, who has been bullied for a long time, also has a very good experience. She thinks that maybe it's what brother Xi Nian often said, that she just doesn't deserve to fuck.
    Gu Yuan was fucked so lewdly that the jersey of the boy below her was already soaked in her love juice. With the boy's vigorous and high-speed thrusts, more white foam was produced, and white foam accumulated at the junction of the two genitals. .
    Gu Yuan was delighted to be penetrated, and raised her hips to cater to the young man's invasion. The legs clamped around the young man's waist felt tighter, the girl's moans were charming and soft, and her figure was even more seductive.
    Looking at it, Feng Xinian felt that his baby really deserved to be fucked. If others saw her wavy appearance, he didn't know what kind of crazy move he would make.
    The boy's hands were wrapped around the girl's slender waist, and the huge penis was too deep and heavy, and it pushed down her belly again.
    Feng Xinian felt that the delicate pussy under his body was biting tighter and tighter, and her initiative made him feel even more satisfied. The girl's eyes were full of tears, her cheeks were rosy, and her breasts rippled with the twisting of her waist.
    She was intoxicated with lust, but she heard someone talking at the door.
    "Why is the light in the lounge still on after this is on?"
    "Did you forget to turn it off?"
    "Then let's go in and turn off the light."
    "That's fine."
    The footsteps were getting closer, and Gu Yuan Trembling all over with fright, the small mouth underneath clenched even tighter, Feng Xinian was almost about to be pinched open by her.
    He picked up the girl, kissed her trembling lips in panic, and walked steadily into the shower room in the lounge.
    ————
    Continue to ask for beads~