fanwai

The kinky thing of the     07 boy from Fanwai University was already too thick to hold, but now it is pushed into the girl's mouth, it is even more ferocious.
    Gu Yuan was pushed into her deep throat all of a sudden, she couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed, the girl's slender fingers subconsciously grasped the giant thing that was rampaging in her mouth.
    There was a stark contrast between her petite and soft body and the thick black penis. Seeing her jerky touch, Feng Xinian felt an indescribable joy in his heart.
    Feeling the tight heat in the girl's mouth, and the girl's plump breasts rippling up and down as he manipulated her, Feng Xinian felt that his soul would be sucked away by his little goblin.
    One moment after another, Gu Yuan was almost unable to breathe due to the top, her mind was sometimes sober and sometimes blurred, she could only make a whimpering sound with the big cock 8 in her mouth, there was a pool of spring water under the girl, Gu Yuan had already Just emotional, she just wants to be penetrated by her young mother extravagantly.
    The girl has been disturbed by lust and has no mind, and her mouth is almost fucked by the boy, but she is still sucking the behemoth hard.
    The girl caressed the soft eggs on both sides of the cock with both hands. Unlike the penis which was both lustful and hot, the two testicles were cool and soft. She unconsciously rubbed the two eggs with her small face to relieve the hotness of her cheeks.
    Feng Xinian only felt that his brain was overwhelmed by the pleasure, and he just wanted to make the delicate person under him cry hard.
    Gu Yuan felt the giant thing in her mouth becoming more and more active, she didn't even have time to lick and suck, the big cock was thrusting in her mouth quickly, she could only open her mouth wide to accept the boy's crazy enthusiasm, her tongue felt like it was being fucked Numb, the corners of the mouth were even rubbed with blood beads, I don't know how many times the boy inserted it.
    Gu Yuan felt the hot rush in the depths of her throat, she had no time to swallow, and the thick sperm ejaculated all over her mouth and tongue.
    "Cough cough...cough..."
    The girl swallowed and coughed, and the semen flowed out from the corner of her mouth, so obscene and pleasant.
    Before Gu Yuan had time to spit out the huge thing, she felt the vaginal essence that had ejaculated for a long time erect in her mouth again.
    Feng Xinian naturally felt sorry for his baby, so he pulled out his ferocious giant stick, and hugged the kneeling girl into his arms.
    Gu Yuan's legs were already flooded with moisture, the girl took the initiative to lay down her delicate body, raised her round buttocks, and a kneeling posture was perfect for having sex in this woods.
    Possessed in a kneeling position, she is like a deer caught and violated by a wolf king.
    Naturally, Feng Xinian couldn't resist such a temptation. The huge penis head pushed open the girl's pink and soft slit, and with a deep waist thrust, he sent the horny cock into the tight tenderness.
    "Aha..."
    Just being pushed in by the boy like this, Gu Yuan felt refreshed, and the water flowed endlessly. With the boy's push again and again, the sound of intercourse water became more and more loud, wet and hot, Gu Yuan's cheeks became hotter when she heard this, and her body was stained with the pink color of lust, which was extremely beautiful.
    "Bill, the tighter the crotch."
    Different from the girl's jerky blowjob, her Xiaobi is naturally good at sucking, and every time he sucks his cock with frequency, it's like he was born to be fucked by him fit.
    And Gu Yuan has been fucked so comfortably that she puts aside all sense of shame, her voice is flattering, her waist rises and falls swaying with the prostration of the yin essence.
    "Brother Xi Nian... um... Yuan'er is going to be fucked up... so fast..."
    But no matter how much Gu Yuan begged for mercy, Feng Xinian refused to slow down, her slender waist was fucked down , the beautiful body was lifted by the young man, this posture is even more charming and alluring, Feng Xinian kneaded the girl's plump buttocks with one hand, and stretched forward with the other to grab her dangling breasts, where the two joined, the young man It spared no effort to send the big chicken 8 inside.
    Gu Yuan was fucked until her whole body trembled, and her pussy twitched non-stop, and she let out her body after a while.
    But how could Feng Xinian be satisfied like this, he took advantage of the girl's orgasm, and fucked his dick a little deeper, until the girl's cervix was soft, and the cervix was wide open, and the head of the penis was about to enter the deepest part of the girl's body.
    Gu Yuan naturally felt that the giant dragon became more and more energetic in her body, and she was still in the aftertaste of the orgasm, before the giant dragon pushed into the womb.
    "Ah... ah... it's going to break... Yuan'er can't do it..."
    Gu Yuan was startled, she instinctively wanted to avoid the young man's intrusion, but Feng Xinian grabbed her waist and couldn't move.
    At this moment, the boy was so comfortable that he only wanted more, his waist suddenly sank, and he pushed his cock into the girl's small womb.
    Gu Yuan only felt that the juvenile's gigantic object was an extremely hard hoe, digging into her body, the pain was even more joyful. Her lower abdomen was heavy, and her body was swept by the pleasure of being penetrated.
    "Good boy, little slut, you suck so hard but say no."
    Gu Yuan listened to the young man's obscene words, she wanted to cry, but she couldn't control her body to get fussy. She wanted to be fucked and possessed by Feng Xinian, but sometimes it was him who went too far.
    It wasn't until Gu Yuan was fucked until she became dizzy and had no strength to beg for mercy that the boy shot a large amount of hot and thick semen into the depths of her pussy.
    Gu Yuan only felt that the womb was hot and trembling, he ejaculated for too long, and the big dick 8 was pushing against her G-spot, Gu Yuan was so excited that she passed out.
    In the end, she fell into a coma, unknowingly being held in the arms of the young man and staring at her for a long time.
    Looking at his baby, Feng Xinian couldn't be more satisfied and happy. He remembered that a year ago the two were still in a cold war, but now she was willing to be possessed by him like this.
    He thought of the dream again, the two ended up tragically, and unconsciously tightened the arms holding the girl.
    ————
    Update ~ Begging for Pearls ~