10

10 Pussy licking blowjob in the library
    Gu Yuan was dragged by Feng Xinian all the way around the campus. Fortunately, it was lunch break and there were not many people on the road, but both of them attracted frequent glances. Handsome men and beautiful women, this together is a school idol drama.
    Gu Yuan originally thought of countless excuses on the way down, but Feng Xinian brought her to the study room of the library, which is not a good place to talk. However, at this point in time, there were very few people in the library.
    "Brother Xi Nian, I don't want to know what he wants to say at all. You know, I only like you." The girl's words were sincere, her eyes were burning, she looked at him without hesitation, and said with her small mouth opening and closing. Words to reassure him.
    Feng Xinian admitted that it was very useful, but he still wanted to train her well.
    "So, Yuan'er knows what to do next?" Feng Xinian originally just wanted his little Yuan'er to get ready.
    But the girl's arms were already wrapped around his neck, and Gu Yuan was sitting on the desk in the closed study room, at such a height that she could kiss the boy just by raising her head.
    It would be a lie to say that she is not nervous, Gu Yuan sometimes really looks down on herself, she is obviously an old couple, she would still feel shy when facing Feng Xinian. After all, this face is too restrained and dignified when it has no expression.
    Feng Xinian could clearly feel the girl's nervousness and unsteady breathing, but Gu Yuan's initiative these few times was beyond his expectation, but with her being so active, he really couldn't restrain the growing excitement in his heart. Lust and possessiveness.
    The young man lowered his head and licked and kissed the girl's smooth neck, while kneading the lump of big breasts with one hand, Gu Yuan's legs were already soaked through, and she kept twisting her waist, longing for more from the young man.
    "Uh... um... Brother Xi Nian... I want..."
    Her desires have been constantly being teased for the past two days, and it's really getting higher and higher, but Feng Xi Nian doesn't seem to want to be with her...
    Feng Xi Nian listened to the girl's limp trembling and moaning, lowered his eyes and said, "Girl, with your dissatisfied appearance, can he satisfy you?"
    After all, another tooth mark was added to the girl's pepper milk, which was already full of bite marks.
    "Ah..."
    It was the boy who stuffed the head of the penis into the hole. The narrow and wet hole couldn't hold such a huge object at once, and the sixteen-year-old virgin pussy was even tighter.
    Gu Yuan opened her almond eyes wide, and physiological tears overflowed from the end of her eyes that were reddened by lust.
    The girl's pussy was a bit repulsive but tightly twisted the mushroom head. At the critical moment, it was Feng Xinian who restrained himself repeatedly to pull out the source of fiery desire.
    I can't satisfy this girl so much now.
    Gu Yuan didn't know why, her desire was lifted high and then put down gently, feeling uncomfortable all over.
    "Brother Xi Nian... um... why..."
    Does he not like her?
    But the girl's legs were separated again, her passionate and bright red pussy didn't have a trace of pubic hair, and the white and tender meat seams were stretched open just now, and were stained with more obscene transparent liquid.
    Gu Yuan still had doubts and loss in her heart, but the young man had already buried her head between her legs.
    "Hmm... ah... ah..."
    Gu Yuan felt her empty pussy being penetrated by the young man's hot and flexible tongue, and the collision between the sensitive clitoris and teeth made her whole body numb. Gu Yuan could only support the table with both hands to keep herself from being limp. But as the young man licked and bit, Gu Yuan only felt climaxes.
    "Ah...Brother Xi Nian... so comfortable... ah..." The girl gradually lost her mind, and her legs opened up even more unconsciously. She just wanted Feng Xi Nian to go in deeper, and the pleasure reached her like an electric current. Limbs and bones.
    Feng Xinian's mouth was filled with the fragrance and sweetness of a young girl. Her water was plentiful and very sweet. He felt like a thirsty person drinking a mouthful of sweet spring, wantonly licking and biting the delicate pussy meat, and his tongue made the girl's mouth feel even worse. The clitoris began to tremble. And the girl's reaction gave him even more confidence. He wanted his Yuan'er to be inseparable from him, and her wavy appearance could only be possessed by him alone.
    Because she couldn't bear too intense sex in her previous life, Feng Xinian was gentle and cautious when it came to bed matters. It was the first time for Gu Yuan to have oral sex, which was a pleasure she had never experienced before.
    The private parts are licked like this, the sound of panting and moaning are intertwined in the ears, the sound of the bigger boy eating the girl's pussy, her lewd water is endless, Gu Yuan can't help it after a while Had an orgasm.
    Gu Yuan felt a stream of love juice gushing out of her pussy, and her climax fell after the tide. She looked at Feng Xinian, and saw that his high browbones, deep eyes, and straight nose were all stained with her lewd water. The Adam's apple is rolling, and the corner of his mouth is still swallowing...
    "Baby, you look so beautiful."
    After the orgasm, Gu Yuan's cheeks were slightly red, her round eyes were full of crystal, and the skin all over her body was covered with a trace of tenderness in the aftertaste of the orgasm. The layer of pink and tender made Feng Xinian's blood so open that the girl was still in a daze, her legs were still slightly open, and the licked red pussy was displayed in front of his eyes.
    Facing Gu Yuan like this, Feng Xinian endured so hard.
    "Baby, it's time for you to satisfy me."
    ==
    Begging Zhuzhu ~ Thank you little angels ~