9

We got to the shoot and I immediately saw Sharky. He ran over to me and grabbed my hands, "We'll talk about it later sharky let's just do this," I said and released my hands.

He watched me walk away and I gathered with everyone else for this shoot.

"It's the weakest link," chunkz whispered into my ear.

"Alright perfect," I said and made my way to the stand where my name was.

Harry Pinero was the host and he explained the rules of the game then we got started.

It was a fairly hard game and I really couldn't focus. The feeling in my stomach was unbearable.

I was going to kill Nella for feeding me out of date food.

I played well and banked over a hundred pound in 2 rounds which was great and answered a good few questions.

It was me and chunkz in the final. Let's just say I absolutely smashed this game and won the prize pot of £460!

I made a lot of money anyway but I was till very grateful and it was something I could brag about to them all.

I loved to shove stuff in my cousins faces.

It was time to pack and get ready for Bad Bistro. It's a small little restaurant in Ibitha that me, Nella, Filly and Johnny Carey all run for a week while we're there.

I love Bad Bistro so much and love the we people in it.

Me and Nella met Filly and Johnny at the airport and we flew out to Ibitha. I had packed short notice but still had some good things to wear.

We used to do this once a year but now it's twice so we can have a break from London and attract more money and viewers.

"We're hereee!!"