20

"I don't wanna leave, let me stayyy," Nella sighed pulling on my sleeve like a toddler.

"Nella we have families and this is just a hotel," I said smiling. My smile had slowly been coming back since I found out the news and I just needed to find a way to tell sharky.

"Nah I refuse to leave," she said and crossed her arms with her African sass being the highlight of her face.

"Ornella Rose, don't use your sass and pack up your things," I said and sassed her back using my powerful pointer finger.

"Oop you've scared me now Leilani," she said and we both went into fits of laughing.

"No no Nella stop I'm going to throw up," I said through a laugh.

"That morning sickness innit," she said panting out of breath from laughing.

"Nella u ain't a road man but your right I am going to be sick," I said as I ran to the toilet.

"You alright now soldier?" Nella said as she stood at the reception with all of our bags.

"Better," I said and forced a smile which probably looked so fake I realised afterward.

"We forgot to shop at the markets, Lei I love you but that was my goal!" Nella said a stomped her left foot on the floor.

"Sorry I suddenely found out I was pregnant and needed a few days to comprehend it Nell's," I said and sighed loudly.

"Oop forgot about that," she said and winced whilst giving my belly a little fist bump.

"I love you but you're so stupid," I said and very lightly tapped her cheek.

"Girl you did not just," she said and we both erupted into laughs again.

"Taxis here," Nella said as filly and Johnny appeared looking the roughest they ever have.

"Fuck me, can we not like recover from this hangover," Johnny said his eye bags a different shade of purple.

"Not sure John," I said laughing at him  with a finger in his face.