11

I turned around and saw Nella stood in her silk pjs looking at me in my robe.

"I'm glad you could get out for bad bistro," she said and sat on her bed looking at me.

"Same but I feel so iffy, my stomach is killing recently," I said and took a sip of my water on the bedside table.

"It was defo that yogurt I gave you," she said and started laughing loudly and smacking her pillow.

"What a bestfriend you are, I'm going to sleep," I said and chuckled before tucking myself into bed.

"Nighttttt," she said and I smiled but didn't answer her.

I woke up and my hair turned back to its natural Afro. I smiled then groaned, I would have to straighten it. I got out of bed and changed into shorts and a vest top. I straightened my hair and put into a high ponytail with two strands hanging out at the front. I put on my sunglasses and sprayed myself with my sol de Janeiro  spray all before nella was even out of bed.

She rolled out of bed and put on her wig subtly and changed in about 5 minutes.

"Let me use that spray please," she said and took it before I even had chance to answer her.

"Ye of course nella just take it without asking," I said and rolled my eyes before I grabbed my phone and the room key and left, holding the door open for Nella.

"Hey boysss," I said and hugged Filly and Johnny as we walked into the lobby, sitting on the big sofa while we waited for our taxi.

"It's here!!"