15

Filming wrapped up and we made our way back to the hotel.

"See you tomorrow!" I shouted as willfully as I could knowing I could pass out on any one's bed at this point.

"You tired there Lei?" Nella said as my eyes were slowly closing themselves in the lift up to our room.

"No I'm fine, I really need a shower,"
I said and giggled as I stumbled to get our room key  out of my pocket.

"Seriously get a shower in the morning, your shattered," she said laughing as I laid down on my bed as soon as I got in there.

"No I'm fine it will wake me up a bit, I have editing to do," I said and dragged myself to the bathroom.

I switched the shower so it was super hot and jumped in and washed my hair before wrapping myself in my robe and walking into my room.

Nella was sat watching my laptop when I walked in. I laughed and snatched it back as she gasped.

"I was watching that!" She exclaimed loudly.

"Yeah on MY laptop!" I overly pronounced snd then changed into some fluffy pjs.

"Oh whatever I'm going to bed in a minute anywhere," she said side-eyeing me making me giggle.

"Okay then," I said and turned to my laptop and edited some videos that needed posting.

I turned back in my camera roll and saw a cute picture of me and my friend Mariam so I decided to upload it to my Instagram.

@leilani..rays

My girl M ♥️ (pls come see meeee)tagged : @mariamm

tagged : @mariamm..

"You aren't gonna post me?!" Nella turned around and exclaimed making me laugh loudly.