Prologue

Aizawa stood at the front of the classroom, sighing as he glares at the students in front of him. Class 1-A, known as the unluckiest class of the year, noticed the silent glare they were being given. They weren't known as this for their quirks or their test scores even, but more for how many villains had attacked their class alone in the first year of U.A. Some even began to blame them for the constant attacks on the school.

"Settle down, problem children."

The noise settled down as the students began to pay attention to what their teacher had to say.

"Today, we will be improving our combat training. You may need this if you are in a situation where you cannot use your quirk. I expect you all in Gym Gamma in your costumes, in five minutes."

As the heroes in training arrived inside the hall, Aizawa began to explain the training exercise. It was simple, the students were to be divided into two groups: Heroes and Villains. The heroes had to capture the villain without the use of their quirk, while the villain had to defeat the hero without the use of their quirk. Both sides were given capture tape in order to capture the other. The selected heroes were: Can't Stop Twinkling, Froppy, Creati, Uravity, Tentacole, Grape Juice, Deku, Invisible Girl, Ingenium, Cellophane. The selected villains were: Dynamight, Chargebolt, Tailman, Earphone Jack, Shoto, Red Riot, Tsukuyomi, Pinky, Anima, Sugarman.

"Now that we have our heroes and villains, one hero and one villain will fight at a time. The others will observe and give feedback based on either your tactics, strategies or overall performance. Our first battle is... Deku vs Dynamight."

Dynamight smirked, "I'll beat you, Deku! You'll see!"

Deku gulped. He knew Bakugou had more experience in hand to hand combat than himself. He felt hot with worry as he stepped towards the designated area. Bakugou looked at him with a hunger in his eyes only Izuku could understand. A hunger for revenge, which only winning over the green haired boy could satisfy.

"The battle will begin in 3, 2, 1. Start.", Aizawa shouted over to them.

Dynamight ran towards Deku, ready to throw a right hand punch. His signature starting move, but Deku knew this. Deku dodged the attack and jumped behind the villain, capture tape in hand. Dynamight turned to face the enemy, tripping him up in the process. This could've easily ended the match, but Deku managed to get back up before Dynamight could try. Suddenly, an alarm went off. Villains had invaded the school.

"Problem children, you are to stay inside this hall until I return. Iida, I trust I can leave you in charge. If a villain starts to attack you or a classmate, you have my permission to use your quirks."

Aizawa gave them a final glance before he disappeared through the blue doors of the room. The students of Class 1-A were left in shock, not knowing what to think.

"Do you think Mr Aizawa will be okay?"

Bakugou scoffed, "Tch, it's just some damn low life, pink cheeks. Obviously they'll be fine."

But even Bakugou wasn't sure on his word. They hadn't had a villain attack the school before. The closest they'd had was the USJ attack. Izuku suddenly looked up, looking around the hall in a panic.

"Are you alright, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked, walking up to Izuku.

"Did you hear that?.."

"Hear what, Deku?" Uraraka was worried now.

"I heard glass shattering close by. If it was just a supposed low life, they couldn't cause that much damage, right?" Izuku looked up at his classmates.

He didn't know if it was just in his mind, but he felt that something was wrong. He knew something was wrong. Before Izuku could say anything, he started running towards where the sound had come from. His legs had a mind of their own, as they started to chase the fear that something big was happening. Todoroki, Bakugou and Uraraka started to follow the young soul into the battlefield.

"Todoroki! Uraraka! Bakugou! Midoriya! Come back1 Mr Aizawa specifically told us to stay here!" Iida's voice echoed.

Izuku stopped in his tracks. The scene before him blinded his sight. Eraserhead was fighting Dabi, dodging the blue flames that came his way. Midnight struggled to use her mist on Toga, the sharp blade of her knives threatening to cause harm towards the R-Rated hero. Wait, where was Shigaraki?, Izuku wondered.

He frantically looked around the field as he saw a bush of blue hair in the corner of his eye. He looked on the right of the field to see Shigaraki sneaking up behind Eraserhead, hand uncovered. Before Izuku could think about what he was going to do, he immediately sprung into action. He was unbelievably stronger than before, his punches and attacks more aimed this time. He believed he could win this fight.

Where's All Might? Isn't he supposed to be here?, Bakugou thought.

"Bakugou?"

"What Icyhot?!"

"You weren't responding. We need to help the teachers!" Shoto told him and Uravity.

Shoto ran over to where Eraserhead was and aimed his ice at Dabi's feet. Eraserhead looked up at the young student.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you all to stay inside!" Eraserhead asked, trying to get the upper hand of the fight.

"Midoriya heard something and ran out here. Some of us followed him out of instinct." Todoroki explained while trying to cover Dabi in ice.

"Problem child!? Where's problem child!?"

Todoroki looked around, expecting to see a green haired boy near him. To his surprise, Midoriya wasn't near them anymore. A sudden shake in the ground surprised them all. Todoroki looked around to see where it came from to see Midoriya fighting Shigaraki alone on the far left side of the field.

"There! He's fighting Shigaraki!" Todoroki told him, pointing towards the familiar lightning streaks.

Bakugou saw it too. But, why was he fighting alone? And where was All Might, wasn't he supposed to help? He was so lost in thought at the wrong time. A sudden burst of wind pushed him down. He looked up to see multiple clones of Twice. Another villain had joined the battle. Vague hurried footsteps could be heard in the distance as more students joined to defend the school.

Deku dodged the uncovered hand as he tried to use One For All on the villain. He still couldn't fully control it. Where was All Might?, Deku thought. He knew it wouldn't be long before he would possibly get injured from his quirk. Shigaraki hadn't given up yet and Deku was starting to feel that All Might wouldn't make it in time.

"DETROIT SMASH!"

His attack had no effect on Shigaraki except making him stumble a few steps backwards. Deku tried the same attack again, but this time he fell backwards. He got up, only to find himself in a tougher spot.

"Looks like you're in a tough spot, hero. How about we put this to good use?"