Chapter 5

Katsuki walked back towards the dorms with Izuku, his arm around the greenette. It had been two days since he had been rescued. Recovery Girl said that his temperatures regulated overnight and that there was only small residue of the chemicals left now. Aizawa told Bakugou that someone had to be with him even at the dorms because the villains could still need him for their plans. The mere thought of them getting a hold of Izuku again sent chills down his spine.

Izuku tugged on Bakugou's shirt, "Are you okay, Kacchan?"

Katsuki snapped out of his thoughts, "Yes, I'm okay Izu. I was just lost in thought."

Midoriya smiled brightly, as they reached the doors of the 1-A Alliance Dorms.

Both boys were amazed by the sight. A sweet smell lingered from the kitchen where Sato, Koda and Aoyama were baking together. Streamers hung from the ceiling, most were blue, pink or yellow. Yaoyorozu, Ashido and Uraraka were in the living space sorting DVD's into piles. Asui and Sero were finishing up with the last streamers while Kirishima and Kaminari were having an intense arm wrestle at one of the dining tables. Jirou was finding good playlists on her phone with the help of her earphone jacks. Shoji was transporting food from the kitchen to the living space with the help of Tokoyami and dark shadow. Todoroki was helping Iida and Ojiro with drinks as he made small ice cubes for each glass. Hagakure and Mineta were on lookout to tell the others that Bakugou and Midoriya were coming.

"Guys, they're here!" Mineta shouted.

All commotion stopped as the class turned to see the boys at the entrance.

Bakugou looked confused, "What the hell is this, extras?"

Ashido got up excitedly, "We are going to have a class movie night! Mr Aizawa said we were allowed three days off since he needed to deal with something.. "

Iida smiled, "We are glad to have you back, Midoriya!"

Izuku smiled back as he slowly rolled down his sleeves a little more. He didn't want anyone else to see his scars. He thought they would think of him as weak or not fit to be a hero. Bakugou put his arm around him a little more as he noticed what his friend was doing.

Mina gasped, "Are you two a couple?"

The blonde scoffed, "No way in hell, raccoon eyes. I'm simply just comforting him. Did you forget what happened already?"

Izuku looked down at the sudden mention of the event. He never wanted to think or hear of it again. He didn't want it to happen again, he was terrified of the plans the League of Villains could have in store.

Katsuki realized what he just did, "Crap, Izu, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up."

Bakugou hugged Midoriya as the greenette gripped onto the back of his shirt. The others didn't know what to do except stand and watch. Todoroki calmly walked over.

"Is he alright, Bakugou?"

Bakugou looked up, "Obviously not, he's still shaken up by the whole thing, Icyhot."

Todoroki put his left hand on Midoriya's back and heated him up carefully with his quirk, "This always used to help Fuyumi. I hope it does the same for you, Midoriya."

The room was darkened as they picked out a movie to watch. There were snacks and treats, cold drinks and plenty of blankets and pillows. Midoriya lay his head on Bakugou's shoulder the whole time as they both sat on the main sofa with Todoroki on the other side of Izuku and Kirishima on the other side of Katsuki. Kaminari, Jirou, Uraraka and Asui sat on the floor while Ashido lay on a beanbag. Tokoyami was on an armchair while Shoji sat on the other. Koda, Sato and Ojiro were on the other sofa as Momo joined the others on the floor while she made a blanket. Aoyama and Mineta were on an armchair as Sero jumped onto a beanbag. Hagakure walked into the room at the same time as Iida and they both settled down on the last sofa.