Chapter 3

"How is he?" Aizawa asked, as he paced a little across the room. 

Recovery Girl sat on the chair in front of her laptop, as she turned to face the concerned pro-hero. She sighed softly.

"He's alright but I couldn't properly heal his injuries, he didn't have enough stamina for me to do so. He was also malnourished, make sure he eats something. That reminds me, I found some.. things."

Aizawa looked up, "What things?"

Recovery Girl sighed, "I found residue of some chemicals in his blood stream. A quirk suppressor and a sleeping drug."

He looked at the boy laying in the bed.

"He's sleeping now and should wake up soon, perhaps in the next two to three hours. But, you need to look out for him, Aizawa. I don't know how he'll react when he wakes up, but when he does, you need to be here for him."

Aizawa nodded, as he sat on the bed. He couldn't help but feel empathy towards the green-haired boy. He didn't want to imagine what they could've done to him without him even knowing.

Ugh... my head is spinning, Izuku thought. He looked around, noticing the familiar location. How did I get here?, he asked himself. He yawned a little as he sat up, noticing the figure sitting at the end of his bed.

"Mr Aizawa?" he questioned, as he pulled the blanket over himself a little.

Aizawa turned around, noticing that the greenette had awoken from his sleep.

"Yes, problem child?"

He looked around, "How.. how did I get here, sir?"

Aizawa took a sigh of relief, "You were rescued, Midoriya. You've been resting here since yesterday."

Izuku sat up a little more, positioning the pillow so that it was cushioning his back. He didn't know how much time had passed or what had happened to him. He only remembered being there, seeing Toga hold that container of what looked like blood. The sheer thought of that made a chill run down his spine.

Izuku looked at the man on his bed, seeing nothing but worry on his face. He didn't know what to say, but knew he wanted to make his teacher worry less.

"Um.. Mr Aizawa?"

Aizawa turned to face him, "Yes?"

Midoriya saw the panic in his eyes, "How long has it been? Since I disappeared? I can't remember well..."

Aizawa sat across from Midoriya, "It's been a week, Midoriya. It's okay if you don't remember, it's probably for the best. You probably don't want to relive it."

As soon as he finished speaking, Izuku jolted up and hugged Aizawa. He gripped onto his shirt tightly, as the ravenette put his arm around him in a comforting manner. He was scared, considering that he couldn't remember what happened to him. He only remembered the day he woke up in that warehouse, but everything else was blank. Aizawa hugged the greenette back, as he rubbed his back slowly in an attempt to make him feel calm and safe.

"I hope I'm not late."

Aizawa looked behind him to see Tsukauchi standing in the doorway, briefcase in hand as he straightened his hat.

Tsukauchi sat on the chair next to Midoriya's bed as the greenette slowly separated from his teacher, as he sat facing the detective.

"I'm here to ask a couple questions, is that okay, Midoriya?" he asked politely.

Izuku nodded.

"If it gets too much you can take a break, alright?" he said, "Okay, first question, what do you remember? Anything you heard or saw could be important, nothing is non-essential."

"Um.. I woke up in this warehouse room and found I couldn't move. I was tied up, so I tried to use my quirk but it wouldn't work. Then.. then Shigaraki was in the room and told me I was in quirk cancelling ropes and said there was.. was a quirk suppressor in the ventilation system.. "

Naomasa nodded comfortingly at the boy as he wrote down what was being said. Anything is important, Izuku thought.

"After that, Toga came into the room and started talking about something.. she said something about needing blood I think. She was holding a half-full container of a red liquid which looked like blood.. I.. "

Aizawa gave Midoriya a smile, "Take your time, problem child."

Izuku took a deep breath, "There's something else I remember. As I was slipping in and out of consciousness, I heard them say something about my blood being an important part of their plan."

Tsukauchi looked up at the young hero in hearing this. What plan could possibly involve him, much less his blood? Of course, Toga had a transforming quirk which required blood but they couldn't possibly infiltrate U.A with that at their disposal? Why didn't they turn Midoriya into a nomu, why did they make it so.. easy?

"That was very helpful, thank you, Midoriya. Do you remember any other days apart from the day you were taken?" he asked.

Midoriya hung his head low, "No, the last date I remember is the day I woke up in their base. Everything else is blank. As if it never happened."

Tsukauchi wrote this down too, as he started to theorize what plans the league could have in store.

Aizawa scratched his head, "Is that all?"

The detective nodded, "I was going to ask a couple more, but your previous answers already answered those."

He slowly got up as he put his notebook in his pocket.

"Thank you for your time. I'm sure we'll find out what their intentions were with this information, Midoriya."

With that being said, Naomasa gave a small smile to the young hero and left the two alone.

Bakugou lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. Seeing Izuku in that state broke him. He wanted to know if he was alright, if he was okay, if he was alive.

"Problem child, are you in there?"

Bakugou got up and answered the door.

"I have some news about Midoriya. I think you'd like to hear this."

Bakugou closed his door as Aizawa walked into the room. He sat on the bed, as Bakugou turned on the light.

"So, what's the news?" he asked.

He sounded worried, like a mother looking out for their child. Aizawa smiled at him.

"Midoriya woke up. Although, we found some things and have a rough idea of what happened to him."

The blonde sat down impatiently, "Well?"

Aizawa sighed as he looked the child in the eyes, "Recovery Girl found residue of a sleeping drug and a quirk suppressor in his blood stream."

Katsuki fidgeted with his fingers. The league treated Izuku worse, he had hoped his nightmares wouldn't become a reality.

Aizawa held Bakugou's shaky hand, "We found that the league took Midoriya's blood, hence the scars he now has on his left arm. But, he's okay now, you can see him anytime. Just, be careful with certain topics you mention, alright?"

Bakugou nodded as he stood up from the bed.

"Well, I'll take my leave now," he said as he stood up from the bed also, patting the blonde's shoulder, "You should see him. He'd love to see his hero, you know?"