Chapter 1

Our story begins when the League of Villains have attacked U.A High School. This time they've come back stronger with a goal that'll destroy the hero world permanently. Since Deku was considerably the strongest out of his class, he devoted himself to defeating Shigaraki. His classmates were defending the school grounds and trying to defeat the other villains that surrounded the area. Halfway during the battle, Shigaraki caught Deku off guard and captured him, as he envisions a new world with Deku on his side of the battle. Dynamight notices what happened and tries to run towards them but All Might holds him back.

"Young Bakugou, we cannot risk what harm Shigaraki could do to young Midoriya if we get any closer."

Bakugou looks behind him to see All Might, "Where were you?! Deku was fighting Shigaraki alone! That's why this happened!"

Toga sees Shigaraki and the young hero and happily joins the scene. Toga holds Deku down, the smell of his blood from the fresh cut wounds delighting her tastebuds as Shigaraki proposes an offer to All Might.

"Looks like I have your little successor here, isn't that right All Might?"

Deku struggles against Toga and Shigaraki's grasp as his right arm screams in unbearable pain. How did they find out?, he asked himself as Toga holds him down more firmly.

"Let's make a deal. We can take the boy and we will leave U.A alone... or you can have your little successor back and we'll continue to wreak havoc to the city."

All Might looks down towards the ground as Bakugou screams at Deku to run or fight back, trying desperately to free himself from All Might's grip.

"Choose wisely before all five of my fingers touch his neck."

He touches Deku's neck with two fingers. The greenette starts to lightly shake. He hoped that All Might, his idol from the beginning, wouldn't leave him there. Right? Eraserhead is struggling to fight against Dabi's flames as he notices the silence contaminating the air. He turns to face the chaos that had unfolded while Dabi disappears to join his friends at the field.

"Times ticking All Might..."

Deku flinches as Shigaraki touches his neck with another finger. Dynamight looks up to All Might in hope that he'd save his successor from the wrong hands.

"Take him, just don't hurt my students anymore.. "

Deku looked up at the man he once admired, only to feel regret and envy. He couldn't process what just happened. For a moment, the world stopped. Did All Might really just leave him there? He saw Bakugou being held back, he could see the tears he so desperately wanted to hide.

"KACCHAN!"

The young hero's screams filled the silence as Eraserhead watched as his student was taken away by the League, a thorn bush of anger forming in his mind as the young man disappeared into the portal. That was the day All Might had made the worst mistake of his life.

Bakugou couldn't believe what happened. This was all just a dream, right? He fell to his knees in disbelief, the tears weren't easy to hold back anymore. All Might just gave Izuku up, just like that... does he know what the league could do?

Eraserhead walked over to All Might, the few burns on his body hurting him slightly to move.

"Why would you let Midoriya go like that? I thought you were his hero."

All Might couldn't look Eraserhead in the eye, "Shota, I couldn't risk hundreds of lives for one person.. "

"Midoriya could've helped us defeat Shigaraki if you hadn't of let him go like that."