Chapter 2

It had been a week since Izuku had been taken. It was a week of hell for most. Their class sunshine had disappeared right in front of their eyes. Some pro heroes agreed to join a rescue mission with Sir Nighteye. Nighteye had gathered them for a meeting to discuss the information they had on his whereabouts and to possibly discuss a rescue plan.

"I need my problem child back! It's been a week! The class isn't taking it well and Bakugou won't even come out of his dorm room anymore!" Aizawa told Nighteye.

"I know, Eraserhead, we might get him back in the next few days possibly." Nighteye reassured him.

"Do we even know why they took him?" Endeavour asked out of curiosity.

"We fear that they have planned something that involves the boy. Something that could greatly affect the hero world overall."

Aizawa felt sick to the bone. He didn't like this feeling. He didn't like not knowing where he was or what had happened to him.

Hawks looked towards Sir Nighteye, "So, when are we going to save him?"

"We could form a rescue plan which we can carry out within the next few days. Here's the plan we've come up with at my agency."

Kirishima knocked at the door, "C'mon Bakubro! At least join us for lunch!"

"I'm not hungry right now!" Bakugou shouted.

"Bakubro-" Kirishima started to say.

"Please just leave me alone, dumb hair." Bakugou told him through the crack of door.

Kirishima walked away from the door. Although he hated seeing Bakugou like this, he couldn't force him to leave his dorm room.

Bakugou sat on the other side of the door, wondering the same thing over and over again. Where was Deku? Was he alright? His head hurt from the continuous worrying. It had been too long since he last saw him. He hated this feeling. The feeling of defeat, guilt, frustration. It was eating away at him, along with the loneliness he suffered.

Another knock sounded at the door.

Bakugou got up and opened it slightly, "I thought I told you to leave me alone, dumb hair!"

Aizawa stood in the doorway.

"I have some news that I think you'd like to hear, problem child."

Aizawa explained the rescue mission to Bakugou, as well as what was going to happen. He knew how much the blonde cared about him, he couldn't hold back from telling him what was going to go down.

"Wait, you're going to save Deku!? You have to let me come!" Bakugou insisted.

Aizawa looked at him, "I can ask Sir Nighteye if I can allow you to come with. But if he agrees, you are to be with me at all times, understood?"

"Understood.. I just want Deku back..."

Bakugou smiled at the ravenette for the first time in a while. He was finally going to get Izuku back. He was finally going to be his hero.

"Are we all ready to begin the mission?"

The mission was to begin today. Everyone who was taking part were gathered near the location. Hawks and Present Mic were on first aid while the others were to fight the villains. Eraserhead and Dynamight were responsible for finding Izuku and getting him out safely.

"Midnight, you are to signal us when you have knocked the guards out."

Midnight nodded.

Sir Nighteye looked towards Dynamight and Eraserhead's direction, "Eraserhead, are you sure you can do this?"

Eraserhead smiled, "Yes, if anyone tries to interfere I can erase their quirk and buy Dynamight some time to find Deku."

This was really it. They were saving Deku. They could be his hero. Again.

Dynamight and Eraserhead stood on a rooftop nearby, watching the purple fog slowly fade. They were to wait for their signal to enter the building. Dynamight looked towards the far right of the warehouse, the supposed area Izuku was to be in. What if they were wrong? What if they had him somewhere else? He began to fidget with his fingers as the questions and contradictions flooded his train of thought.

"Problem child, are you alright?" Eraserhead asked.

"Yes.. I was just.. lost in thought."

Bakugou gave him a slight smile, hiding the worry in his face.

Suddenly, a bright burst of light hit the sky. The signal! Dynamight followed as the ravenette started to head towards the building. Nothing but chaos could be heard as they got closer, but something didn't feel.. right. Why was it this easy? This easy to find their location, to sneak in, to find.. him? It felt.. off.

"Dynamight! Watch out!"

Dynamight jumped to the side as a familiar blue flame rushed past him.

"We just have to check this room, but first we need you to help us sneak past some villains, alright?" Eraserhead told him.

Dynamight nodded. He looked around the room, as he watched Endeavour fight the blue flame-engulfed villain. He then saw Sir Nighteye clearly strategising as he slowly joined the battle. Eraserhead stopped in his tracks. There, in front of the duo, stood Shigaraki. He looked them up and down with an unsettling smile as he eyed the door behind him.

Sir Nighteye had said Shigaraki would most likely be guarding the room, but Dynamight didn't think this would actually be the case. He was unaware of what to do, as his quirk was just as destructive as the villain's.

"You want him back already? But we weren't finished playing yet!"

He lunged at Eraserhead, ready to disintergrate the hero into nothing more than a pile of dust. Eraserhead activated his quirk as he quietly whispered, "Quickly! Find a way inside while I hold him off! You might be our last resort."

Dynamight nodded as he ran towards the door that stood just meters away from Shigaraki's guard.

"AP SHOT!" He screamed out, as he aimed at the lock in front of him.

The small, concentrated blast made a hole where the lock used to be, which had also burnt through the door. It was just big enough to put his arm through. He put his wrist through and carefully navigated his hand so he was able to open the door from the inside. He hoped deep down inside that Deku was there, alive. That he was okay, not hurt, not.. gone.

"Deku?"