Chapter 7

Shigaraki banged his fist on the table. The league had moved to a new base, which was somewhat similar to the first one they had. They had relocated in Hosu City, which was known for the Stain incident which had occurred around three months ago.

"We need that brat back, now!" he shouted.

Dabi looked at him coldly, "The only way to do that is if we disable the U.A Barrier and break into his dorm."

"Can't we use Sceptic for that? He has a hacking quirk, right?" Spinner suggested.

Shigaraki formed a maniacal smile, "Yes he does." he chuckled, "Looks like we can get the brat back after all."

It had been two weeks since Midoriya had been rescued. A lot had happened during those weeks. Bakugou was being nice for once, he even helped Midoriya with the school work he missed. Training was harder. Aizawa wanted to make sure this wouldn't happen again, so he made sure they were fully prepared for anything. He helped them reach their limits, as well as helping them with the drawbacks of their quirks.

Most of the class was walking back from training, the missing students in Recovery Girl's office.

"Man, that training today was intense!" Kirishima said as he caught his breath.

Sero walked besides him, "Mr Aizawa meant it when he said we would be training harder!"

Midoriya and Bakugou were walking a little further away from the class. They were both fatigued, so they decided to save energy and walk slow.

"Izuku, are you okay? You've been acting off over the past few days."

Midoriya seemed lost in thought. Over the past two weeks, the same feeling had haunted him. He tried to ignore it at first, but that didn't seem to work well. He felt as if he was being watched, as if he were a target of some sort. This made his nightmares worsen, but he didn't want to bother Bakugou, so he dealt with them alone.

Katsuki waved his hand in front of him agressively, "Izuku?! Hello?!"

"Yes, Kacchan?" Midoriya asked.

The blonde stopped, "Are you okay? Tell me the truth. You've been spacing out and acting off ever since you had that nightmare. What's going on?"

They reached the U.A Heights Alliance dorms. Midoriya waved to the others and went to his room. Bakugou watched as he walked quickly up the stairs. Earlier, Izuku didn't exactly answer his question. He avoided it, changed the subject, only answered in short sentences. That kind of thing indicated that there was something else going on. He wanted to know what was going on in the greenette's head.

"Bakubro, you good?"

Bakugou snapped out of his thoughts, "I'm fine, dumb hair!"

Kirishima pouted, "I've already told you, my name is Kirishima! And my hair isn't any different from yours!"

The blonde rolled his eyes, "Whatever, dumb hair!"

Midoriya entered his room, flopping onto the plain white bed in the corner. His room was nothing like before. It was completely stripped of any evidence he had ever idolised All Might. He hugged the pillow, accepting the small comfort it gave him. In that moment, it felt as if everything was at peace. It felt as if he could finally ignore the feelings and thoughts that troubled him, just for a second.

A knock sounded at the door.

"Midoriya?"

Izuku didn't have the strength to get up, so he just buried his head into the pillow and hoped he'd fall asleep.