Two on Three

Y/n P.O.V

I let out a loud yawn, stretching my arms upwards in the air which woke me up a little. I had just left my house and began to make my way to the scrapyard to visit Elita 1. I know she said she'd leave early in the morning, but that's precisely why I woke up much earlier than usual. I guess I just wanted to see her off and make sure she was alright. 

It wasn't too long of a walk and I arrived within minutes. Upon arriving, I saw her standing up on her own two feet. She stretched her arms upwards and let out a sigh before transforming into a car! 

 She stretched her arms upwards and let out a sigh before transforming into a car! 

Y/n: Whoa! You can transform into a car?! 

Upon hearing me, she reverted back to her robot form and looked at me with wide eyes. 

Elita 1: Y/n? What are you doing here? 

Y/n: I wanted to see you off. Make sure you didn't accidentally hurt yourself from the injury last night. 

She smiled and let out a little chuckle. 

Elita 1: Well, I appreciate the concern. You're a sweet boy, you know that? 

Smiling, I rubbed the back of my head. The compliment kinda took me by surprise. I mean, was I really sweet? I just thought of it as me being a decent human being. 

Y/n: Thanks Elita 1. So where are you headed now? 

Elita 1: I wish I knew. My comms are down which means if there are any other Autobots around, I can't contact them. My only choice is to keep driving and meet up with someone, anyone. 

Y/n: In that case, I hope you find one of your friends. And you take good care of yourself, alright? 

Elita 1: I will. You stay out of trouble too. And if I ever need a quick repair, you'll be my first call. Goodbye Y/n. 

Y/n: Goodbye Elita 1. Safe travels. 

She was about to leave, but we heard the sound of jet engines roar close to us, getting louder and louder. Surprising me, Elita 1 grabbed me and jumped with me in her arms. I didn't know what was going on, but I heard something that sounded like gunfire and explosions. Elita 1 moved one of her arms away and aimed it at something in the air, shooting at it. 

Y/n: What the hell is going on?! 

Elita 1: Decepticons! They must have tracked the pod! Hold on tight! 

She transformed into a car and began to drive off with me in the driver's seat. A seatbelt fastened around me, keeping me in the seat as we drove out of the scrapyard and onto the road. I looked at the rear view mirrors and saw there were three purple jets flying after us! 

Y/n: Oh come on! How is that fair?!

Elita 1: Trust me, it was more annoying back on Cybertron. Just keep your head down and let me handle this!