Relaxing With Team Prime

Y/n P.O.V

Around an hour has passed since I was introduced to the Autobots' human allies. There was Jack Darby, Arcee's partner, Miko, Bulkhead's partner and Rafael, or Raf who was Bumblebee's partner. At first, I wasn't really sure how to act with them, but somehow, I had warmed up to them quickly. Jack and Raf were pretty cool headed. At least compared to Miko. She was... kind of a wild animal. 

Currently, Jack, Raf, Miko and I were playing Smash Bros Ultimate and... Lets just say Miko and Jack were a little "emotional" at me. 

Miko: HOW?! HOW HAVE YOU WON THE PAST 7 MATCHES?! 

Y/n: You guys just need to git gud.

Jack: We're trying! Cmon, let's try something else. All three of us against you. 

Y/n: Really? 3 on 1? 

Raf: I think it'd be interesting. 

I let out a little chuckle and nodded. 

Y/n: Alright. You're more than welcome to try, but I have to confess something. Its not gonna be easy. 

Jack began to set up the next match while Chromia came up beside us. 

Chromia: So... What's the point of this game exactly? 

Raf: Its a fighting game. We can either team up or fight each other. We've been doing both. 

Chromia: But why? 

Miko: Because a little competition and competitiveness is fun! Well... It would be if it was fair. 

She said, sticking her tongue out at me. 

Y/n: It is fair. Its just that I'm better than you. 

Jack: But are you better than all three of us? 

Y/n: Yes. 

Trio: Y/n! 

I heard some of the other Autobots laugh from the interaction while I just smiled. 

Chromia: Any chance I can have a go? Just to see what the craze is all about. 

Raf: Well... That's the thing. We don't really have controllers for your size. 

Chromia: Ratchet? Any chance you can make a controller for me? 

Ratchet: There are better things to create than controllers for a video game Chromia. 

Elita 1: Well it could help raise morale and can work as a team building exercise. 

Ratchet: I highly doubt that. 

Elita 1: Just humour us Ratchet. 

The doctor sighed. 

Ratchet: Fine. Once I have the time, I'll get to work on a Cybertronian sized controller. 

Miko: How rad is that?! Humans vs Autobots in video games! 

Elita 1: You're welcome. 

Jack: Alright, pick your characters guys. 

Miko, Jack, Raf and I all selected our characters. Jack picked Link, Miko picked Ganondorf, Raf picked Ridley and I picked Chrom. Miko scoffed. 

Miko: Seriously? You're going with Chrom? You're so gonna lose. 

Y/n: We'll see about that. 

We picked a random map and began to play the game. It was a long game, but that was mainly due to me spending most of it spacing them out, leaving at least one of them open to attack. Slowly, I whittled them down one by one until finally... 

TV: The Winner is... Blue team! 

I let out a sigh and leaned back against the sofa while the trio just stared, dumbfounded by the result. 

Chromia: Nice one Y/n! 

Y/n: Thanks Chromia. 

Jack: But... How?! It was 3 on 1! T-There was no way you won that! Re-do! 

Raf: Good game Y/n. 

Elita 1: I'm assuming at least one of you enjoyed that match. 

Y/n: Yep! 

Miko: HOW?! HOW DID YOU WIN A 3 ON 1?! TELL US!

Bulkhead: Miko! Calm down! I mean, if you three weren't chasing him in the game like a pack of wild dogs, you might've actually stood a chance. 

Arcee: Exactly. Its not exactly his fault that he won because of you guys forming a trail right behind him which he took advantage of.

Y/n: Oh come on! Why did you have to tell them?! 

Arcee just let slip a cheeky smile and a playful wink. But it didn't go unnoticed as Elita 1 seemed to see it. Surprising me, I realised she almost looked... angry? What? We've barely been here and I thought they were friends, right? Maybe I'm just misinterpreting things. 

I let out a slight yawn and stretched my arms upwards. 

Y/n: Welp... I'm all out. You guys can play. That way you can have a "fair" game. 

I said as I put down the controller and stood up. 

Jack: Where are you going? 

Y/n: For a walk. 

*BOOM*

Surprising everyone was a tall man with red sunglasses and a red coat and hat, grinning with sharp teeth. 

Man: I think you mean... A "VERY" enthusiastic walk. 

A/n: Damnit Alucard! 

Alucard: 

A/n: Am I gonna have to put you in the pit of darkest stories? 

Alucard: You wouldn't...

A/n: I might...

Alucard: Well shit! You win, I'm out. I'm not peeking into your twisted mind. There's at least one line I don't cross. 

A/n: Good boy. Now...

A/n: Take 2!

A/n: Take 2!

Elita 1: Want me to come with? Or do you wanna go for a drive? I need some air. 

Y/n: Sure. 

Elita smiled and transformed into her vehicle form and opened the driver's seat. I got inside and put my seatbelt on while Elita drove us out of the base. But I had a sneaking suspicion that there was something up with Elita 1. 

Not sure what though...