Chapter 1: hello spiderman

"Not again Fuck"
Camila groaned into her pillow as she stood up reluctantly,
heading to the washroom to clean up as she hurried outside,seeing everyone outside too,some cursing vulgairities some sleeping while leaning against the wall and one in particular caught her attention.

Camila knew her,of course she does.
Lauren Jauregui,school's Bad girl,
Rumor had said that Lauren had a gang club somewhere around and although Camila is not a big fan of rumors,she always find it interesting whenever she heard a new rumor of Lauren's.

She never knew Lauren was staying at the same storey as her.Her neighbour whom she surprisingly never really seen before since her neighbour was always up early or stayed home all the time or partying all day and her neighbour always bring over someone and her having thin walls around her apartment ,she could hear the moans and screaming every single time.

She got so used to it now whenever she heard the sound of someone else with her neighbour,She would plugged in her headphone and read some books.

Her recent favourite book was
"Beautiful ruins " by Jess Walter.
It's beautifully written and always have her in her ends trying to figure out what's gonna happen next.

So back to reality,Lauren was looking really interesting.With a plain white tank top,and a VERY loose sweatpants that's hanging dangerously low at her hip she leaned against the wall one feet away from Camila and was dozing off with this adorable look on her face.

Shut up Camila She is bad She is bad She is -

Omg did Lauren just snored in her sleep oh god she's so adorable fuck my life

Camila shifted her gaze away,not wanting her thoughts to go even more crazier then it already is.

"Seriously,can we get back already there's no fucking fire anyway " Camila spoked out mostly to herself so she was surprised when she heard a raspy voice said
"As you wish love.It's probably a false alarm anyway,I'm heading back to sleep,you should go too," and before Camila could digest who was talking to her,Lauren walked towards her door,
Turned back around before continuing her sentence with a smirk,
"Goodnight Camila"

And Camila was left there at the door of her house as she thought

Did Lauren just say my name how the fuck did she know my name oh wait she went next door,frick she is my neighbour okay stay calm camila stay calm.
................................................................
"Hey mija Can you help bring this batch of cookies next door,we need to welcome new neighbours" Her mom said the next day and Camila frozed remembering who lives next door but she nodded her head unsurely as she made her way next door.

She knocked on the door twice,being the polite girl she is,and waited for someone to open the door.

It wasn't Lauren who opened the door though this one looks a lot like her Camila immediately realized this is probably her mother.

"Hey there I'm uh from next door and my mom wanted to send you some cookies for welcome I guess " Camila said feeling a little awkward as she looked around aimlessly.

"Oh that's so sweet of you,thank your mother for me" The lady said with a warm smile and just when Camila was about to go.She saw A figure walking down the stairs in nothing but a sports bra and boxers
Not just ordinary boxers though.
Lauren Michelle Jauregui,bad ass girl in school was wearing Spider-man's boxer and the look she is wearing now when she saw Camila there was worth millions of cash,maybe even more then the sale of Justin's Bieber hair a few years back.

/////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys !! So here is my new book.The idea just came to me and I already have some of the storyline planned out so hopefully you guys will like it?¿

Have a nice day // night beautiful.

song of the week : settle down by the 1975.