two → how much?

"Ca-Camila?" Lauren muttered out,shocked written all over her face before quickly running up,trying desperately to cover her boxers as Camila stood at the doorway laughing her ass off as she thanked Mrs Jauregui one last time,now she finally have a hold over Mrs Bad Girl.

She walked into school with her head held high as she strutted pass the jocks and the cheerleaders,making her way over to her locker where her best friend
Sandra was waiting for her.

"To what do I own this visit ?" Camila asked when she reached her locker.

"didn't you heard? Lauren Jauregui is waiting for you in the cafeteria now everyone heard her yelling out your name as soon as she reached"

Sandra said with a hint of fear etched in her face.

"Well that explains the stares when I came in,"

She paused,before walking away from Sandra to the cafeteria,
"Thought I was famous for a second"
She added with a dramatic sigh.

"Where's Camila?" Camila heard a loud yell just as she entered the cafeteria.

"Hey Hey no need to go all loud and boisterous Jauregui,I know I'm pretty hot but damn didn't know you were so clingy huh"

Camila said jokingly a hint of sarcasm dripping down her tongue as she speaks and Lauren turned around so fast as she walked towards her,grasping her hand in her wrist and dragging her to the corner of the cafeteria as everyone crowded around to watch.

"You better not tell anyone about what you saw yesterday do you hear me"

Lauren mumbled through gritted teeth as she push Camila against the wall and towered over her.

"Hm Well all stuff comes with a price right.Tell you what if I don't tell anyone about little Spider-Man,You have to help me with something."
Camila reciprocated,making a deal.

"What is it?" Lauren said in annoyance.

Next thing she knew she was being flipped over and she felt hot breath fanning her neck as Camila said the next few words that left Lauren speechless.

"I like this girl,and she goes by the name Lauren Jauregui,help me get her heart"

"Thanks Spider-Man." Camila said with a wink as she walked off leaving Lauren in deep breathing and a flustered mind.

What the fuck just happened? She thought.