chapter 4 // my dear heart,lauren

-

Camila decided it wasn't worth wasting anymore tears for that asshole of a person Lauren,and opted to drown herself in piles of homework and sad depressed indie music,she might not be wasting tears but she's definitely wasting her time away.

All too soon it was morning again and Camila got ready again,but today she decided to be a little different.

Wearing a tight black see through lace dress with leather jacket on,She applied make up on her face and straightened her hair.

"You're gonna make her realize what she's losing on"

Camila prepped herself up as She then made her way to school.

"Wow everyone is staring Mila"
Sandra commented,as they walked through the long hallway of hell.

"Let them be,it'll stop after a while"

It didn't.Everyone in all of her class had at least snuck a glance at her with either a hungry look or a dreamy look.

Even Lauren Jauregui heard about it,
and even though she might not admit it
she was looking forward to seeing her.

When she actually did,she felt herself choked on her saliva at the sight in front of her.

"Holy Mother of God"

Camila definitely heard the not so subtle comment Lauren had let out,
and she was definitely proud of herself
for making that good decision to dress up,as she made a drastic U turn and walked towards Lauren,who was staring at her with her mouth agape.

"Close your mouth sweetheart,wouldn't want any flies to get in it would we?"

She said so casually as in she couldn't tell by the looks Lauren was giving her that she would have ripped off her clothes right there and then and have her way with her.

"Watch it Cabello" Lauren snarled with masked anger to cover her embarrassment as she then decided to walked off,not wanting Camila to see the light pink tinted on her cheek.

~

" I mean she did stare at me but she didn't do anything,she was suppose to make out with me" Camila let out a frustrated sigh as she walked around the empty hallway,ranting to Dinah about her unpleasant day.

"You wouldn't know Chancho,maybe she's just trying to be cool and not show you how much she wants you"

Camila paused to think about that,
Well,That might be a possibility.

"I don't know CheeChee,what if she just wasn't in to me"

Camila said sadly,a small frown making it's way to her face,as she looked down on her shoe and dragged it across the still empty hallway,it's probably because she was already late by 15 minute,but she doesn't give a damn though.

"What you doing out here princess?"

At the familiar voice,Camila turned around to see those green emerald eyes she's been dying to see for the whole of the last few hours.

"None of your business Spiderman"

Camila said with false annoyance,with her heart fluttering at the nickname she had used for her.

"Hey that's not how you talk to your crush babe"

Camila wanted to slap that smirk off Lauren's face but at the same time make out with her because of how good she look.

"Whatever"

Lauren grinned at the pink tint that's forming on Camila's face and decided she wanted to tease her a little.

She moved closer to Camila,the smirk still present on her face as Camila stepped back tentatively,and this continue till her back hit the locker and Lauren was cornering her.

"Wh-What do you want?"

Camila said.stuttering slightly.

"Well,Babe,"

Lauren started as she leaned closer to Camila,their breathe mingling together and nose touching,

"I "
Lauren continued as she flicker her stare in between Camila's eyes and lips.

"Want"

She tilt her head slightly and leaned closer.

"You"

She brushed her lips softly against Camila's before abruptly moving away,
As she pushed herself off the locker and with a wink she walked off,a throbbing sensation pulsing at her core as she walked away.