Chapter 5 // stupid charming asshole

Camila's POV

Fuck.

Camila thought as she tried to catch her breathe,her body still pretty flustered and aroused.

I'm gonna go buy some new panties right after school was what Camila told herself as she pushed herself off the lockers,straightening her dress and mumbling incoherent curses to herself.

After making sure she looks presentable and not like she just got seduced by her crush,she made her way into class.

"Miss Cabello,is there any good reasons why you're late?"

Her Algebra Teacher said sternly as she made her way to her seat,feeling a certain someone's stare behind her.

She wanted to kiss that smirk off Lauren's face as she turned to face the teacher,catching Lauren's smirk in the process.

"Nothing sir,just got caught up with something "

The rest of her day were spent with her glaring at Lauren while Lauren keep sending taunting gaze and winks to her,Feeling annoyed she turned around so that her back is now facing Lauren,
and proceed to stabbed on her food,
her mind still clouded with the image of what had happen earlier on.

"It's not the food's fault you're so weak around her you know"

Camila looks up from her plate to the amused gaze from her friend,Sandra.

"It's just,She's so annoyingly charming with those eyes and lips and don't even get me started on her body.Like who does she thinks she is?"

Camila finished her small rant when she saw Sandra looking behind her,
wide eyed before she started laughing.

"What's going on?"

"Wow Princess,didn't know you think so highly of me"

Camila had never wanted to cry more then that moment.

She could literally feel Lauren's irritating smirk forming on that piece of shit's face as she cowered in her seat,
her face growing hotter every minute passed.

"Continue your little rant honey,I wanna hear more about your opinion on me,interesting opinion"

Camila stood up abruptly throwing harsh glares at Lauren as she trudged off,her pride loosely following behind her.

-

"Oh and just so you know,This Lauren Chick is pretty into Latina chicks.
Especially this girl lately that's on her mind 24/7"

Those words were haunting every thought on Camila's mind as she lay in bed that night.

Lauren had came up to her after school and said those exact words before walking off immediately,leaving Camila confused as hell.

"Why do you have to be so damn confusing sometimes Lauren"