three ☞ first step

"Omg,Omg What the Fuck have I done"
That was the same eight words Camila had been repeating again and again for the past hour.

"Calm your tits down Camila,She probably just think you were trying to be confident and shits" Her friend,
Sandra said,trying to calm Camila down.

"But-But How could I,God I'm insane"

Camila hadn't heard from Lauren since their last encounter and quite frankly,it's making her nervous especially after their last words exchanged.

She was still in the state of anxiousness when she saw a mess of black manes turning round the corner,and green eyes met brown eyes as Lauren continue walking towards her,all the while not breaking eye contact.

"Come on Cabello,You said you wanna learn right well let me tell you what's the first step,She don't go for sickening fake people like you are"

Camila had to admit,the last word had stung her especially coming from the person she had a crush on for a year but she sucked it all in and looked right into Lauren's eyes and then with a small smirk playing on her lips she moved her mouth close to Lauren's ears before whispering,

"At least I don't walk around with Spiderman Boxer love"

Sending a wink to Lauren,who seems to be fuming with anger,Camila walked away,with her heart slowly yet surely tearing apart.

~

"She just fucking stared right into my eyes and said that,how could she not have meant it?"

Camila croaked out as another loud sob made it's way to her,as she cried onto Ally's shoulder.

"You know her,She's probably just playing hard to get,don't let it get to you alright?"

Ally tried comforting her but all she get as a reply was heart wrenching sobs coming from the girl,as she mumbled out the same words again.

"She's not kidding."