Hamock?

Luffy

Its been 6 days since nami has been here, she leaves tommorrow. ever since she has beem here my nightmares dissaper unless she leaves my side. i dont know why but i just want to be around so i kinda just attach myself to her. sometimes she yells at me but she never pushes me away. whenever im around her my heart feels like its beating super fast, and my face sometimes feels how, oh and tose weir butterfly like feeling in my stomach. "Luffy, we should try and get something to make for lunch." Nami was talking but all i could do was look at her, like really look at her. "your long hair is really pretty." Namis face turned red it was funny. "Shishishishi, Nami, your face is red." After i said that she turned away from me. "L-luffy, lets just go get some food."  Did i say something wrong? "Okay!" so we started walking twords the beach but when we got there i saw a familiar ship. "uh luffy? who is that?" i looked at nami and smiled. "thoes are some friends."

Nami

i knew luffy always makes friends wherever he goes but all i saw was women on the ship. "luffy are they all women?" Luffy looked at me a littel confued befor awnsering. "yeah, is that inportent?" i dont know why but something just didnt feel right "uh no, no its not i was just curious." Righ after i said that a lady with long black hair, a long purpel dress that fit her body perfectly, and snake earings. "Luffyyyyy~" she yelled luffys name and went over to him extremly exited. "luffy my dareling i brought you some delicous food." d-darling? why did she call luffy that. all of a sudden it felt like i just got hit in the gut a million times. all of a sudden she looked over at me first with a shocked look then it turned to a glare. "luffy honey who it that." She asked luffy while still glareing at me. " oh thats nami, shes the best navigator in the world, and shes my nakima." right after luffy said that he came over and hugged me from behind, and i blushed. "L-luffy, get off me!" I yelled at luffy and he just pouted. "why i like hugging you." i just sighed and looked back at...uh the lady. "hi, its nice to meet you whats your name, i didnt seem to catch it." she didnt say anything she was just glareing at me. "thats hamock, she helped me get to marineford." i looked at luffy supprised. "luffy is hamock just one of your weired nicknames you give out?" i asked luffy but he just pouted again. "her name is hancock"  i looked back infront of me to see a girl with blond short hair. "oh and im Marguerite, nice to m,eet you Nami." I smiled at her then it hit me. Wait, Hancock as in Pirate Empress, and warlord?" i asked completly shocked and hancock just smirked. "yep thats me." she is known as the most beautiful girl in the world, and she obviusly loves luffy, how can i compeat with that. i didnt want to show how i felt so i put on a fake smile.

Luffy

i was still holding onto Nami from behind, but then a bunch of food got brought off the Hamocks ship and i ran over to it, Hamock followed cloe behind. "my dear i brought all your favorites for you to have for lunch, now will yo-" i knew what she was going to say so i interupted her befor she could finish. "im not going to merry you." i said with my mouth full, i turned to look for Nami and she was just stareing at us with a smile, but thats not her real smile...why would she fake her smile did i do something. "Namiiii come eat with meee." nami rolled her eyes befir walking over and hiting me. "DONT TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL IDIOT!"  I smiled, i missed her so much and i hate she hast to leave tommorrow. "Shishishihsi" i handed nami some food and she we ate and then she walked back over to Marguerite and talked to her, i frowned becouse Hamock wouldnt leave me alone so i couldnt go over to hang out with nami.

Nami

i was talking to Marguerite but keot looking over to where hancock was swooning over luffy. "you love him, dont you." i instently looked over at Marguerite who was smirking at me while my face was as red and a tomato. "w-what n-no!" i was shaking my head no and waveing my hands around likie  crazy, while she was just there smirking. "even i cant compete, with hancock." Marguerite started laughing and i was just really confused. "trust me luffy has no feelings for Hancock. over the past two years he rejected her every time he saw her, and all he would talk about is your nakima, and you Nami." I blushed like crazy at that. "R-really?" Marguerite smiled so sweetly "thank you Marguerite." i gave her a big hug and she hugged me back. "of course Nami im really glad i can meet you, its to bad you said you leave tommarrow, i hope to see you again someday." i smilled even more "same goes to you." we broke the hug befor she spoke again. "im afraid its time for us to go, goodbye nami." I hugged her again. "Bye Marguerite."

--

"Namiiii~" befor i could turn around luffy was hugging onto me. "Luffy, let go" i was giggling and luffy was not budeing. "I dont want you to leave tommorrow." this honestly took me by suprise i didnt want to leave either but i haft to. "luffy, i still have some stuff i need to perfect befor meeting with the rest of are Nakima, i will see you in a week."  I turned around to see luffys face. "i know about your nightmares luffy, and im hear for you ok? just please try and sleep." I saw the shock on his face but he just nodded.

Aouthers Note-
hey guys i hope you enjoyed this
one, i personaly loved writing this
one as well.