Back Together

*SPOILERS AHEAD

Luffy

Its finnaly been a week, the last week after Nami left was hell. My nightmares came back, i got less sleep, i over worked while training and i even forgot to eat. If Nami finds out shes going to kill me. I just want to be abel to sleep with her in my arms again, but even back on the ship thats going to be hard with the rest of the Nakima around. Exspeshally Sanji, he might just kill me. But i still dont know whats going on with me, i need to hurry back to the ship so i can just ask whoever i see first abiut this. Well mabby not whoever i see first but still, i need this figured out. and just as i was thinking about this Hamock showed up, and constantly asked me to marry her, and of coure i rejected her for the 10th millionth time.

Nami

I had said goodbye to everyone on the sky island and went off onto Sabaodi. i wandered around looking for where to go first, the place was as chatotic as when we left. I finnaly walked into a bar, i looked around and saw nothing to strange so i just sat at a stool at the main bar. After a littel while some lazy who clamed she was me pointed a gun at me threatening me. for someone who claimed to be me she was really ugly, there whole cnakima was just less hot vershions of us. then out of nowhere plants were attacking there whole crew i turnd around to see...NO WAY.."USSOP OMG I HAVE MISSED YOU!" I ran up to him giving him a big hug. "Hey Nami, I missed you to. just though you could use a littel help." I just laughed. "Me? nah, but thanks anyways they were annoying." we both just laughed. "so you think we should go back to the sunny?" I smiled and noded befor we headed out, when we got back to the sunny everyone was there...but luffy. "Nami, is everything alright, your just stareing off into the disstence." I got snapped out of my thoughts when Robin appered out of thin air beside me. "Huh? oh uh yeah everything is fine. but..." I turned my attention back to where luffy should be comeing from. "shouldnt Luffy be here by now?" I looked back twords robin for a response and she had a soft smile on her faceI "Dont worry we just send zoro, and sanji to find him so we can get out of here." I just nodded and started talking to robin for a about 10 minutes intell i heard a familliar yell that i missed. "OI, EVERONE!" I quickly Turned my head in the direction the yell came from with a huge smile. "LUFFY!" As soon as luffy got onto the ship i ran up to him and hugged him, completly forgetting about everone else, in the moment it waqs just me and him.

Luffy

As soon as i landed on the sunny Nami ran up and hugged me. I of coure hugged her back. i had one hand on her lower back while the other was on the back of her head, my head was berried into the top of hers, she had her arms around my waist and he face berried into my chest. i took a deep breath. she smelled like tangerines, god i missed that smell. i had completly forgotten about everyone else intell i heard someone giggle i looked up to see everone with a shocked look well exept Robin, she was the one that giggled i could tell. Nami pulled away from me and i looked at everone. "wow, i really missed you guys, you all look so much stronger!" Then franky called me over to show me some stuff so me, Chopper, and Ussop were going crazy over how cool he looked. Nami was talking with Robin. Zoro was takeing a nap. Brook playing his violine. and of coure Sanji going crazy over Robin and Nami. after a littel while of catching up Franky spoke. "hey not to ruin the moment but the navy is on there way, we should head submerge." We all agreed and started going to where we needed to but then we were stopped, thats when i saw a familier ship, it hamock, she helping us out. she was yelling soething about me and i just laughed. "Luffy do you know her." Robin asked me a littel confued. "Yep thats hamock a friend of mine." Everyone was still confused and thats when Nami stepped into the conversation. "Dumbass, it Hancock not Hamock. shes the Snake princess, and the warlord. Luffy made firends with her." Everone looked shocked well all but Robin she just giggled. "YOU MEAN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD?" Sanji was yelling something about her being the most beatiful women ever, after he said that i looked back twords her ship. how can she be the most beatiful women when Namis here. shes nothing compared to Nami. " i dont know what your going on about but yeah, like Nami said shes my friend. but she always asks me tomarry her and its annoying." once i said that everyone but Nami, Robin and Zoro yelled. "WHAT!?"  i just shrugged it off. "Plus shes not the most Beautiful women in the world either so i dont understand why you keep saying that. anyways. LETS GO!"

Nami

I can belive luffy said Hancock wasnt the most Beautiful women in the world. Nobody can compare to her, i look like shit compared to her. I dont understand why luffy kept turning her down. who am i kidding myself he dosent understand love at all, hes so innocent i was stuiped to even think i have a shot. i need to get rid of these feeling. Plus hes my captian i cant do that, plus if i told him it could ruin are friendship and who knows how the others would react. i just need to get rid of these felling for good.

Aouthers Note-
Hey guys once again i hope you liked
this one. if you have any feed back
or anything thoughts please comment
them i would love to hear. see you in
the next one.