We...Love eachother?

Nami

I woke up with my head feeling like i fell out of a 20 story building. Uhggg Damn hangovers. i sat up and saw Robin reading on her bed that was across from mine. "why good morning Nami." I smiled but i had a feeling i was forgetting something inprtent. "Hey Robin, did anything serious happen last night?" Robin looked up from her book and smiled. "All i know is that you passed out and luffy took you to bed again." Damn...it happend again, but i had a feeling it wasnt just that, there was something more that i was forgetting but what. "Im going to get some food. do you know what time it is." Robin didnt even look up from her book when she awnsered. "Just about an hour after lunch." Damn i missed breakfast and lunch. i got dressed and walked to the kitchen and saw sanji. "Hey Sanji can you make me something to eat please."  As soon as i said his Nami he just apeared next to me. "Of course my Nami-Sawnnnnn"

--

I just finished eating and i walked onto the deck, i saw Franky, Ussop, and Chopper talking about who knows what, Brook talking to Sanji who just walked out of the kitchen only a few minutes befor me, and then Zoro, Robin, and Sabo talking. why isnt Luffy with Sabo. I walked up to Sabo still confused on where Luffy is. "Hey Sabo, do you know where luffy is i thought he would be with you but i dont see him." Sabo turned his attention twords me with a sweet smile. "Hello Nami, i think hes in the crows nest." I nodded and then went up to the crows nest, when i opened the door i peaked inside to look around, i spotted him looking out the window in thought repeating something under his breath. i listened for a littel trying to figure out what he was saying. "Just a friend....just a friend...just a friend...just a friend." why was he repeating that. i now fully walked in and walked over to him. "Luffy...is everything okay?" He jumped up and looked at me...he had bags under his eyes and i could tell he hadent slept at all. "Nami...how long have you been there?" why was he so scared...or nervouse. "Not long...luffy did you sleep last night." he sighed and sat back down and i sat down in front of him.

Luffy

I could tell Nami was worried so i told the truth. "No, i didnt get any sleep last night." Nami sighed. "Why not?" Should i tell her? no but i cant lie, so i will tell her some of it. "after the party last night i found something out, i talked to Sabo but im conviced hes not right on this one." i couldnt look Nami in the eyes so i was looking down. "why are you so sad about that, what did you find out." My eyes widenedand my head shot up to look at her. "N-Nothing i g-gotta go." i ran out as fast as i could hearing Nami shought after me, then i ran into the boys room.

Nami

I was so confused, i came down from the crows next looking tword the boy's room when Sabo came up to me. "Nami why did luffy just come running away from you into the boys room." i looked at him a littel confused myself. "Im...not sure. i just asked what he found out last night that is making him overthink." sabo started laughing and that feeling that i was forgetting something importent came back. "i know what he found out, and it involves you, but first i want to talk to you in privet is that okay?"  I nodded and we walked to the the fish tank room. "so what did you want to talk to me about." Sabo smiled and it made me feel a littel concerned...what was he going to talk about. "Do you love Luffy?" I was shocked, my eyes widened and i blushed a littel. "....Yeah...i do."  Why did he ask me this? whats going on. "Good now go tell luffy!" I looked at him like he was crazy, he might be. "WHAT! NO!!" Sabo laughed. "I will now tell you what happend last night." I nodded so he would continue. "once you passed out you werent fully passed out but you were passed out enought to be dreaming, luffy was the one to figure this out." dreaming? what? "Luffy set you on your bed but when he went to leave you started saying his name, when he asked you what you said "i love you"." I DID WHAT? "luffy asked who you loved and you reapeted, "I love you luffy." he freaked out and went to talk to me, but he refuses to belive you love him more than a friend." Waint it makes sence now thats why he was repeating, just a friend. "okay but if he loved me back why would he freak out so much." Sabo sighed and face palmed. "You guys are helpless, im going to get food, you should go talk to luffy." Luffy, love me?  No, yes? NO! okay im so confused. think Nami think. Just then i heard some call out to the crew. "GUYS ISLAND!!" everyone ran onto the deck as we docked. "Hey guys im going to go shoping i see a town, make sure Zoro dosent get lost." Zoro showed up in front of me. "SHUT UP WOMEN!" i just rolled my eyes and started walking off, i didnt really need to go shoping but i just needed to think in peace away from everyone.

Aouthers Note-

Hey guys hope you enjoyed. this
story is almost over so if you have
any suggustions for a new book
you want me to write comment them,
i will write anything so dont be scared
to ask!! Thank you guys <3