Im Sorry

Nami

I woke upto the shining in my face. i went to get up but was pulled back down. "what the hell?"  I looked down to see arms wrapped around me, then it hit me....luffy. god i just want to scream out my feelings for him, so why cant i, whats stopping me. "mmm....Nami?" Luffys arms losened from around me so i turned over to look at him. "morning sleepy head."  He looked down at me and smiled. "Can you let go of me so i can get changed?"  He looked at me like i was telling him i wanted to leave the Nakima. "No." The hell? "Luffy, we haft to go back to the sunny befor the others get worried." He sighed and let me go but was still pouting. I grabbed the bag of clothes i had bought yesterday and went into the bathroom to change, it was a verey sunny island so i just put on a black bikni and wight shorts. "Okay luffy...Luffy." he was frozen just staring at me. "LUFYY!" he finnaly snapped out of it. "H-huh, yes?" i threw him the bag so he could go change. what the fuck was with him today.

Luffy

i walked into the bathrooim just thinking about how good Nami looked. i wanted to confess my feelings for her but every time i tryed something would stop me. i looked in the bag and changed into the outfit that was in it. i changed into a red tank top and black shorts. i walked out to see Nami on call with Robin. "ok Nami im ready." As soon as Nami heard me she hung up on Robin...weird. "okay luffy, the others are out on the town today so just want to explore some more." i was debating it, the town hates pirates but the crew dosent know. "we will get food and explore the forest, that it." i could see how confused nami looked. "Nami, this town hate pirates, i am NOT putting you in dangure, we eat and go."  Nami just nodded and we walked to a nearby resturand, not the one i got chased out of of course.

--

"Luffy you eat way to much." I dont think eating to much it even possible. "Shishishi. your silly Nami."  we were walking around in the forest and it was extremly boring. all of a sudden i tripped on something and fell down a cliff or something and all i could hear was Nami screaming. i finnaly stopped falling and stood up. "NAMI DO NOT JUMP DOWN HE-" befor i could finish what i was saying i could see Nami half way down, i streached my arms out and grabbed her. "NAMI WHAT THE HELL YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE GOT HURT." i could see the shock in her eyes, i never yell at any of my friends.

Nami

I was in pure shock, luffy never yells at anyone unless hes really mad, i dont know why but i started to cry, i got out of luffys arms and just stood there. "i-im s-sorry luffy." i was sniffleing and trying to stop crying, i dont do well with being yelled at. "Shit Nami...im sorry i-i didnt mean to yell." he tryed to step twards me but i just backed away. "Nami?" i didnt know what i wanted to happen but i just wanted to be away from him, so i ran as fast as i could away from him. "NAMI! NAMI PLEASE WAIT."  then i felt him grip onto my wrist, and i just fell onto the ground.

Luffy

seeing Nami cry...becouse of me, it broke my heart. i went to hug her but she flinched. i froze. then i started crying. "N-nami...are you s-scared of me."  She looked up at me, tears still falling down her face. "i h-have n-never heard you y-yell unless your r-really mad at s-someone." she said it all inbetween littel hics and sniffles. i instantly hugged her as tight as i could. "Nami i wasnt mad, i was scared you were going to get hurt, last time someone i cared about got hurt, it was so bad that we couldnt save them...i vowed i would never let anyone i care about get hurt ever again, so please be more careful." I could feel Nami hug me back at nod into my chest. we stayed like that for a while and when i went to tell her we should go back to the sunny she was asleep, so i picked her up and carried her back.

--

As soon as we got back to the sunny Sanji ca,e at us. "Nami- SAWA-" I shushed Sanji and he glared at me but once he saw Nami asleep he nodded and went back to the kitchen. the Chopper came up to me. "Is she okay, did she get hurt." i smiled at him. "Nope just tired." he nodded and walked away. i went to the girls room and when i walked in Robin was there. "Oh? what do we have here?"  i carefully placed Nami on her bed. "she fell asleep so i carried her back." Robin gave me a smirk and i just walked out ignoring it. i had decided on the way back, im going to tell Nami i lover tommarow, i cant keep this anymore. if anything was to every happen to Nami i would never forgive myself, i want her with me, i want us together, for the rest of are lives.

Aouthers Note-
hey guys im feeling better but i
honestly just couldnt stop myself
from writeing this and i think that the
next chapter will be that last. and please
give me your ideas for a new book,
i love writing for you guys and want to
know so badly what you guys would
like to see me write.