Night Watch

Nami

How did robin figure it out. "How did yo-" Befor i could finish what i was saying Rabi started talking. "come on Nami its so obvious, i dont know about the others but i could tell, now would you mind telling me why your ignoring Luffy." i sighed, might ass well tell her. "theres no way luffy could like me back, hes to innocent to understand the consept of love, and why would he go for me when the litarl presiest wome in the world wants him."  Robin sighed befor looking back at me. "Nami you seriusly underestimate Luffy, we can never know what goes through his mind when he feels love, but nobody is incapebel of love as far as i know. but i do know one thing, you need to stop ignoreing him or you will seriusly hurt him." hearing that made my heart break, hurting luffy is the last thing i want to do. "I should talk to him." Robin smiled. "well hes on night watch, you should go now." I nodded and walked to the watch room. as soon as i walked in luffy was already looking at me. "Luffy, can we talk." i was hopeing to see one of his bright smiles, but i didnt i just saw a frown. "uh, sure...i gusse." I walked over to him and sat down, i couldnt look at him so i just looked down at my hands. "im sorry for ignoring you."  There was a long silence in the room that luffy eventualy broke. "i forgive you but i just want to know one thing." I looked up at luffy super fast but he was still frowning wich made it hard to but i noded letting him know to continue. "why did you ignore me." my eyes widened in shock. Shit how was i supposed to tell him. "i...uh" i was thinking of every littel thing that could go wrong, or that i could say, just anything, but he spoke befor i could say anything. "you cant tell me, can you?" I looked back down and shook my head. i heared luffy sigh befor speaking again. "Fine, but please dont do it again. Nami seriusly care about you and when you ignore me it hurts, i thought i did something wrong." I shot my head up when i heard that. "NO! no you didnt. and i want to tell you why i was ignoring you but i cant. but i can tell you something. you did nothing wrong i promise." And befor i could do anything luffy pulled me into a hug and i didnt even hesitate to hug back. God i cant stop loveing you.

Luffy

I just want this hug to last forever. "Nami?" I heard her hum, showing me to keep talking. "can we just stay like this for a littel?"  i wainted for a response. "Yeah, i would like that." Once she said that i felt my face heat up, and the weird butterflys in my stomach again. and after a few more minutes we let go from the hug. "you should get some sleep." i didnt want Nami to stay up all night becouse only one of needed to be on night watch. "Luffy, im going to ask you something but i need you to be honest with me, okay?" Shit this is serius and i suck at liying. i just noded hoping it wouldnt be that bad. "your nightmares are back arent they." Shit. "uh..." Nami looked at me with an extremly serius face i had never seen on her and i sighed and looked down. "yes." i heard Nami sigh befor speaking again. "luffy, i know you didnt tell me everthing you went though during the two year we were apart." I looked up as fast as i could. shit, shit, shit. "Luffy, its okay. i just wanted to let you know im here for you. and you cant stay up every night, its dangerus luffy." i sighed. "Nami, if im being honest you were the only reason i was abel to get sleep, but i will try."

Nami

I was in complet shock. im the only reason he sleeps. well how can i get him to be abel to sleep on his own? well i mean i do miss cuddeling up with him at night. "Nami?"  I looked up to see Luffy, looking a littel worried. "im sorry." I looked at him so confused, then i laughed which made him confused. "luffy theres nothing to be sorry about. im happy you were abel to get be completly comftorbel while around me."  I saw luffy smile, one of his real smiles. "thaank you Nami, you're the best." No problem luffy. i yawned after i said that. then i layed down on luffys lap. "uh...Nami?" i closed my eyes. "im tired, is it okay if i sleep here?" I miss cuddeling with luffy like this. "yeah sure." and once he said that i was out.

Luffy

When Nami asked to sleep in my lap my face felt hot, but hotter than the other times. i have no idea what this feeling was but i knew i liked it. Nami meant so much to meif anything ever happend to her i would never forgive myself. i was extremly tired but i couldnt fall asleep on watch so i stuck it out. i looked around the watch room and saw zoros waights all over the place, then i looked back out the window and saw, fish and whales and all sorts of sea animles. but then i looked back at Nami. i dont care what anyone says but Nami is by far the most beatiful women ever. she makes me feel so weird but its not bad. She always looks so peacful when she sleeps. she looks so calm and relaxed. Her hair is skatterd around and strands covering her face. i gently brushed her hair out of her face and just watched her for a while. after a while i ended up falling asleep, and for the first time in a week a got a good nights rest. Thank you Nami.

Aouthers Note-
I hope you guys like this
one. i personly liked it luffy
being his clueless self while having
feeling for Nami is so cute i love it.