Lie's and Feelings

Luffy

Nami has been in her room  all day after robin went in to tak to her. i have no idea what she said to Nami but im worried, so i went to talk to Robin. "Robin." i walked up to her more serious than usal. "Yes, captian?" I knew she could tell i was  being more serious but it being robin, it didnt bother her. "why is Nami refuseing to leave her room all day, what happend after she saw those photos?" Robin smiled but i was still seriouse. "I gave her some information and shes thinking it over." And then she left. what information? what is going on?

Nami

"Okay robin, tell me what you know." i looked at Robin and was dead serious waiting for what she was about to tell me. "Well Nami, its simple really, the fact is Luffy js in love with you." ...what? "Robin i dont know what you thinking but it wrong."  Robin sighed while shaking her head. "Your not seeing what im seeing." I rolled my eyes and then Robin keept talking. "Fine let me explain what i have been seeing, he had the same reaction you had when you first reunited, but it seemes life something in him was fixed a littel when you showed up." Was Robin abel to tell somethings going on with luffy? "I know luffy had told you something i dont know about his past, and its obvoiuse something is up with him, but when you walk into the room its like all of that gets fixed on his end, pls theres his jelousy." I looked at her fast. "Luffy dosent get jelous." And right as i said that Robin showed me the photo of Luffy pulling me away from that guy at the party. "thats all i can tell you Nami, so just think about it." And then she left, just like that. Luffy dosent love me, does he? i decided i wouldnt be abel to face luffy so i just stayed in my room all day but then i rembered i have work to do, so i left my room trying to sneak to my work room. but thats when i eard what i was trying to avoid. "Nami!" i heard luffy call out to me but i just pretended i didnt hear him and kept walking intell he grabed my wrist. "Nami, are you ignoring me again?" wait no...i didnt want to ignore him again i was just trying to avoid him intell i figured this out. "No luffy i just didnt hear you." i tryed to fake the response but luffy looked....serious it kind of freaked me out."why are you liying?" my eyes widened...shit how could he tell. "Luffy i need to get work done." i tryed to get out of his grip but he just held on tighter, there was no getting away. "Nami, what happend...please." i cant tell him i just need to get away. "Luffy i really do need to get my maps done." seeing the sad look on his face made my heart break. "fine..." and with that he let my hand go and walked away...i feel bad.

Luffy

why...why was Nami lying to me. what happend, does she hate me...is she mad i carried her while she was sleeping. or is she mad i took her away from the party. i didnt understand why Nami didnt want to be around me, what did i do wrong. i decided to sit on my special seat on the head of the ship. as i was sitting there i started to tear up. does Nami hate me? she first ignored me and now shes lying to me. the more i thought of it the more it made me want to cry, thats when i saw a mysterious ship ahead. i whiped my tears and stood up. "SHIP AHEAD!"  everyone came running out. "Everyone prepare to fi-" i was interupted by Robin. "WAIT DONT FIGHT THEM!" she shoughted out with a huge smile. "Robin, do you know them." She nodded befor talking again. "yep, there the revolution. i stayed with them for the two years we were apart, and theres someone thats been waiting to see you Luffy." me? why me, and who. Right when i was about to say something someone jumped onto are ship. "Hey luffy, long time no see." Ok im super confused. "do i know you?" he tilted his at up a littel to show his face. "Wow you dont even rember your own brother?" Okay now im REALLY confused. "Look dude i only have two people i EVER called my brothers, the passed Ace, and someone who died a long time ag-.....S-SABOOOOO!" and with that i fully broke into tears and jumped on him hugging him, completly forgetting about everyne else. "Sabo... A-ace... hes dead....he died right in front of me...its all my fault." i was crying to hard now and hugging him super tight. "i know luffy, but its not your fault you did everything you could have...im just happy your still alive."

Nami

Luffy has another brother? wait...he had been blaming himself for Ace's death? oh luffy. all of a suddend Luffy jumped off Sabo and looked at us. "Sabo this is my crew, Thats Zoro, Ussop, Sanji, Chopper, i gusse you already know Robin, then theres Franky, Brook...and...Nami." i waved slightly befor turning around to go back to my work room...i think i reall hurt Luffy. Right when i was going to walk away someone grabed my wrist. i turned around to see Luffy. "No, your not going back to your work, we are throwing a party and we will ALL attend." i sighed, rembering everything about the last party. "fine." I saw everyone looking at me and Luffy confused but i just went and sat down on a lawn chair.

Luffy

Why does she not want to be around me? i sighed and looked back at Sabo. "Luffy i want to talk to you in privet please." I smiled and nodded, we went up to the crows next and sat down. "so what did you want to talk about." i smiled at him happily. "Nami." ...oh my smile turned to a frown. "whats going on between you two?" i sighed and looked down at my feet. "i dont know, we were really close then all of a sudden shes ignoring me and liying to me...im starting to think she hates me." I was trying my hardest to not cry. "Tell me everything that has happened between you and Nami resently." I nodded and started to tell Sabo everything.

--

I had just fineshed telling Sabo everything and he was laughing. "why are you laughing?" when i asked that he laughed harder. "You idiot she doesnt hate you she loves you." i just smiled. "so she cares for me again like how i love you and my whole Nakima." Sabo face plamed....what? did i say something wrong? "No you dumbass this love is diffrent...let me try and help you figure this out, so this love is diffrent it makes your face go how, you get butterflys in your stomach, you want to spend every moment of every day with them, they make you happy when nobody else can, its that kind of love."  Wait...so i... love Nami
"Luffy, you love her dont you." I looked up at Sabo and he was smileing, i just nodded. "You should tell her." i looked at him with a frown. "how can i when shes ignoring me and liying to me." I heard him laugh lightly then he smiled. "just talk to her."

Aouthers Note-
Hey guys i hope you enjoyed this one.
this story might be coming to an end soon
i would love if you could give me suggestions
for how to extend this or for another story.
i will write anything cuz i dont really care
whatever it is, so please give me your ideas.