3 | j.jk - gbf

Jeon Jungkook as your boyfriend who hangs out with his girl-bestfriend more than you

Part Three

Y/n's Point of View

I woke up as i looked around and realize i was in the bedroom me and jungkook shared. I remember what i did last night, dancing with my friends and drinking  and getting drunk. Well atleast i was having fun.

I did my morning routine and went downstairs and saw Jungkook cooking shirtless. I took a seat in one of the kitchen stool watching him and the fact that this guy literally ditch me just to hang out with his so called girl-bestfriend and didn't come home for 2 days.

Jungkook saw me and flashed his infamous bunny smile on me and reaching out to me to give me a forehead kiss.

"Morning babe"

He greeted me and went back to his cooking.

I ignored him and looked through my phone to see some stuff when jungkook suddenly spoke

"Hey are you mad at me baby?"

I didn't answer him and looked at my phone again when he suddenly grabbed my phone from my hands.

"Are you mad at me hmm?"

He asked me the same thing.

"No, now give my phone back"

I said nonchalantly.

"Are you mad because i didn't come home for 2 days and stayed at yuna's apartment?"

He said.

"Yes, why would you not come home at your own home and stay at your girl-bestfriend's house for 2 days? are you nuts?"

I said trying to stop myself from screaming at him as i rolled my eyes at him.

"I told you y/n that yuna was sick and she needed my help why can't you understand!?"

He screamed at me.

"Oh really yuna needs you? Jungkook i also need you kook im your girlfriend for god sake!"

i said and when i was about to go upstairs he grabbed my wrist.

"Yes y/n you are my girlfriend but yuna needs my help too."

He said

"So you prioritise that yuna than me?"

I said trying to get out of his grip as he finally let go of my wrist.

"Baby it's not like that okay? i promise im gonna hangout with you more for today"

He said and hugged me while i nodded as i gave up and stayed in his arms.

I miss this.

"Let's eat baby"

He said as he carried me bridal style.

Time Skip

Jungkook Point of View

Me and y/n is in the theme park right now. I saw how happy she is and i find myself enjoying every moment with her, i regret ditching her just to hang out with yuna not knowing she needs me too.

While me and her are walking around the theme park i suddenly got a text message from yuna.

Yuna

Yuna
hey kookie can u please pick me up?:(

Kook
sure! omw

Yuna
ty:)

[ end of conversation]

"Hey baby can you wait for me i need to pick up yuna"

I said and sighed i don't wanna leave her but yuna needs me.

"Sure kook"

I smiled as she allowed and kissed her cheek as i went to my car to pick up yuna.

end of Jungkook's Pov

Y/n's Point of View

I sighed as Jungkook left me just to pick up Yuna, i didn't have the mood to argue with him and i don't wanna create a drama in the middle of the crowd. I sat down in the bench as i tried to enjoy myself when it started to rain i ran towards the little shed in the theme park as i called jungkook to pick me up but he didn't answer.

bunnyman^^

y/niee
babe can u pls pick me up its raining

bunnyman^^
cant babe yuna needs me
just book an uber

y/niee
yk what lets stop this ur always with her
u always prioritise her more than me

bunnyman^^
no baby pls
we can fix this
[ seen ]

[ end of conversation]

I sighed as it started raining heavily. I called Mingyu to pick me up and gladly he did.

I bid Mingyu a goodbye and went inside the house and change my clothes.

  As the rain stopped i started to pack my things because i don't wanna live in this house anymore. I can't believe i stayed with the guy who prioritise his girl-bestfriend more than his own girlfriend.

  I finished packing my things leaving the gifts he gave to me as i left the house i glance at it one more time remembering the memories we built in this place.

I will miss him.