2 | k.sj - crush

Kim Seokjin as your 2 years crush but you stopped liking him

Part Two
——
Contains
angst
cursing
——

Author's Point of View

After Y/n and Jin's interaction at the classroom y/n still didn't stop giving gifts to him everyday. She always talks to him in cooking class even though seokjin won't listen to her.

Even though seokjin called her 'some random girl' and always ignores her but this didn't stop her from getting him.

She would text him goodnight or good morning but jin would just leave her on seen.

She always tries to talk to him in anyway but jin would just push her away or ignore her for the rest of the day.

Y/n was thinking how to be close with him without jin pushing her away, but all of the things she did he would just push her away.

But still that didn't stop her.

The school announced that there would be a basketball match this Friday. It was announced that Jin's team will be competing against some team from other school.

——

Jinn^^

You
I heard that theres a basketball match this friday
Is ur team going to play?

Jin
No
If u ever go or smth just dont cause u would prolly distract me

You
So u guys are playing?

Jin
No I was just telling u to stop going on my basketball match cause u annoy me

You
Oh I'm sorry
[ seen ]

——

Friday

Friday came and a lot of students were really excited because the two championship teams will be competing against each other. Students were finding their seats to enjoy the game.

Y/n's friends invited her to come to the Basketball match knowing that she doesn't really like attending this type of events, but when they told her that Jin's team are playing she insisted going.

She didn't really wanna go but she really wanna see jin even though jin told her to stop going on his basketball match.

When the other team was inside the court the girls were screaming at them because of how handsome these boys are, not until Jin's team appeared the screaming was so loud than before.

While jin was looking at the crowd he saw y/n, he rolled his eyes.

'Is she that desperate to see me I thought she would listen to me'

He ignored her and just played, the game was starting smoothly but when it was the second round things started getting heated. The other teams was always catching up.

This made jin mad. The game got pretty heated that it was so interesting to watch.

'59-59' Their scores were tied.

"Jin you can do it!"

Y/n said when she saw jin but jin just ignored her. But she was used to it.

The game started and it was so tense because the ball keeps getting snatched by the opponent and shoot it. The ball was shoot in the ring causing Jin's team to lose.

Jin's team walked out of the court. Y/n got up from her seat her friends asking her where she's going. But y/n just ignored and decided to catch up on jin.

She saw jin sitting alone in one of the hallways chairs looking down. Jin saw her and approached her looking mad.

"You did good ji-" Y/n was cut off when jin shouted at her.

"Stop following me damn it how many times do I have to tell that!" Jin said

"B-but i was just trying to talk-" she was cutted off again.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you that you're not my type! You're so annoying!" Jin said while shouting at her.

"Okay I won't bother you anymore" she said and walked while having tears on her face.