1 | k.sj - crush

Kim Seokjin as your 2 years crush but you stopped liking him

Part One

Y/n's Point of View

I woke up from my alarm ringing I quickly turned it off. It's Monday so school again but it's a good thing too cause I'm seeing my crush.

Kim Seokjin. The guy i've been crushing on for 2 years already, but he doesn't like me he said that i was not his type.

But i don't care i still love him. He's exactly my type he's the man of my dreams actually.

He's handsome and tall and can cook and have a nice fashion taste. He's smart and talented and a funny guy too.

A lot of girls go crazy for him and I'm one of those girls. I mean who doesn't

Even though I'm not his type I'm still gonna pursue him.

I always sneak gifts or chocolates or letters in his locker everyday. My friends said I was crazy for doing that stuff for some boy.

I'm currently in the cafeteria with my friends trying to catch up on what's happening on their lives because we didn't hang out for a 2 weeks because we were preparing for the exams that ended yesterday which is a good thing because I'm not gonna stress on some paper anymore.

While we were talking and cracking some jokes my mind was somewhere. I was trying to find jin in the cafeteria, I saw him and he was talking to his friends they were laughing cause of some joke Jungkook said.

He looks so cute while laughing I didn't realise I was staring at him for too long when Mina tapped my shoulders.

"Girl stop looking at him your looking like creep right now" 

She said.

"Yeah yeah"

I said and glanced at him one last time and went back to my friends.

I always find comfort to them they're the only people I can put my trust on.

The school bell rang indicating the students to go to their next classes. I have cooking class next which is my favourite class cause Jin will be there too.

I saw him going to cooking class I tried to catch up with him but he walks so fast. But finally I reached him I was smiling like crazy.

"Hey jin"

I said while smiling.

"Hey"

He said, Oh my god that deep voice of his.

"Are you going to cooking class?"

I asked him even though I already know the answer but I'm just trying to have a conversation with him.

"Where do you think I'm going then?"

He said and walked fast as I ran up to him.

"Oh, can I go with you then"

I said still smiling.

"No some girls might think were dating"

He said and walked out.

He walked so fast I didn't even catch up on him again. Damn you Kim Seokjin.

I arrived at the classroom and saw Jin sitting alone so I decided to make a move and sat with him. Well he didn't notice my presence he didn't even looked at me.

Time Skip

Cooking Class ended finally we said our goodbye to our teacher as she walked out and some students also went out too. I saw jin standing up and he's probably going to go out too because he has basketball practice.

"Wait Jin uhh"

I said forgetting the word I was gonna say.

"What"

he said in a deep voice.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

I said cringing at myself for saying that.

"No I have other better things to do than going on a date with some random girl"

He said and walked out leaving me alone in the classroom.

Well at least I tried to get close with him.