3 | k.sj - crush

Kim Seokjin as your 2 years crush but you stopped liking him

Part Three

Author's Pov :

After that incident that happened last Friday where Jin's team loses the game and jin shouting at y/n after the game and calling her annoying at not his type. At the hallways and y/n walking out while crying her heart out.

After jin shouted at her she stopped going near him she even change her seats because she didn't wanna bother him and be around him. Just like what jin said she stopped.

She stopped sending him text messages like good morning or good night like basically the things she would send to him. She stopped giving him gifts or letters because she knows that when he opens that locker and saw the gift he would just give it to another girl.

She changed herself she made another better version of herself. She stopped crying about some guy who she literally had a crush on for two years.

She stopped chasing jin and just focused on herself and her studies and do fun things with her friends completely forgetting Jin's existence to her.

While jin he started to miss her and he literally craved for her everyday. He wanna apologise to her for his actions towards her. But it didn't work obviously because she would just ignore him.

He missed her talking to him and texting him those goodmornings and good nights. He missed every part of her, her bubbly personality and the way she cares for him.

He was also sad when he found out that y/n changed her seats in cooking Class because he can't focus on the lesson because he was jealous of someone.

Jay.

Y/n's new seat mate which jin got so jealous of because her and jay would have these interesting topics or they would jokes together they hang out together.

And this got jin really mad and jealous, because he wants her back again even though they didn't date but he really wants her to come back to him because he miss her presence around him her laughs and her voice.

Everything about y/n he miss it like everyday.

He can't even have a normal day without thinking about her because everywhere he goes reminds him of her.

But after all of those thoughts he still refuse to think that he himself likes her, because he literally told her that she is not his type at all.

He keeps telling himself that he doesn't like her but unfortunately he does.

He just doesn't wanna show it because he doesn't want her to think that he just like her because of pity. But he didn't realize he was falling inlove with her every day and every second that they were together.

Because he keeps refusing his own feelings to her.

When in reality he loves her he love every inch of her everything about her he loves it. Now he regrets it he regret not showing any affections to her and he also regret shouting at her.

He wanna prove himself again to her that he loves her and he will fix it.

-

1 month later

Y/n Pov :

It's now Monday which means school is here again. I did my morning routine and picked out my outfit and ate my breakfast. Thankfully I'm not late today because I slept early which is a surprise because I usually sleep late.

While i was walking to go to school I saw a car stopped I was confused but when I started to continue my walk the person got out of his car and I looked at him and notice it was Jin.

"Hey uhh good morning I can take you to school I mean we can go to school together" he said while scratching the back of his head.

I find it cute but I refused and started to walk away from him.

"Hey come on you're gonna be late" he said, I looked at my phone and saw the time. Damn it it's almost time for English class.

"Please miss?" He said looking at me with those puppy eyes of his. "You don't even know my name and you told me that you're not gonna go with some random girl" I said and rolled my eyes at him.

He chuckled and grabbed my wrist "Hey I know your name miss y/n so let's go your gonna be late" he said and opened the car door for me. Wow this is some another side of him.

During the ride I was looking at the window not ready to face him. We arrived at school when i was about to got out of the car he said "No I'll open it for you".

"No no I can manage jin" I said but he refused and got out of the car and opened the car door for me, "Thanks jin I appreciate it" I said "Your welcome and by the way can we go on a date?" He said.

Ain't no way. He just asked me to go on a date with him, but no y/n you gotta play hard to get. "I don't think I can go jin" I said "Oh it's okay I'll just take you home after school, and I'm sorry for shouting at you" he said.

"It's okay jin I forgive you" I said and when I was about to walk away he grabbed my waist and kissed my forehead. "Bye miss y/n see you" he said and walked out.

That forehead kiss caught of guard, I started blushing on my way to class my classmate even questioned me why my cheeks looks red.

Why is he acting like this? I keep asking myself the same question throughout the class I didn't even listen.

-

Time Skip

School ended so I started walking to the school gate when someone grabbed my wrist. "Did you forgot that I'm taking you home?" that deep voice. I looked up because he was taller than me and recognized it was jin.

"Jin you don't have to I already forgive you" I said "Y/n im taking you home whether you like it or not now let's go" he said as he holded my hand.

We were holding hands while walking to the parking lot. He opened the car door for me and closed it. He started driving it was awfully quiet when he decided to break it off.

"How are you y/n?" He said "Oh im fine how about you?" I asked him. "Oh handsome as always" he said jokingly and said he was okay too, he did some jokes and we talked about other things.

It was such a nice and fun ride. We arrived at my apartment building he insisted on walking me to my apartment but I don't want him to get tired.

"Well it's okay I'll pick you up tomorrow y/n bye bye have a goodnight!" he said and waved at me as I waved back.