4 | k.sj - crush

Kim Seokjin as your 2 years crush but you stopped liking him

Part Four

Y/n Pov :

These past few days jin has been acting wierd he would always pick me up so we can go to school together, I tried to not go near him but he keeps on appearing in front of me asking me to go out and hang out with him.

I avoided him in many ways but he just keeps showing up infront of me. He would send me text messages like 'good morning beautiful <3' or 'good night bub sweet dreams' he would even put some hearts on it.

He would stick around with me everyday he even gets pissed when I go around with jay or hangout with him. Whenever he sees me with jay he would grabbed my wrist or waist.

He would invite me to watch his basketball practices in free time, well him picking me up after school has been his thing. I can't even refuse cause he would just drag me in his car and just drove off.

I got used to it for a couple of days cause it's really fun hanging out with him. He would leave some flowers on my locker with a little note. We would go to cooking class together, he even said to go back on my original seat which is where he sits.

I asked him about this and he said he's doing this because he wann prove himself again to me and show his love to me.

-

Saturday

Y/n Pov :

It's Saturday today and I noticed that it was already 12:00 pm which means I slept too long. I lazily got up on bed and searched my phone, i saw it and opened it.

As I opened it I saw some notifications from some apps and some messages from my friends and jin.

' ✉️ Jin sent a message'
' ✉️ Riki sent a message'
' ✉️ Jay sent a message'

I opened them one by one and responded to them. And lastly I opened Jin's message

Jin

Jin
Hi pretty good morning!
Did u eat ur breakfast?
Oh I think ur still sleeping
Let's go on a date this 2pm!

You
Hi jin!!
Sorry I just woke up lol
Sure!

Jin
Great!! I'll pick u up!
[ seen ]

[ end of conversation ]

I smiled at the text as I cooked myself some lunch since it's already noon. I showered and pick out my outfit and I did my makeup.

 I showered and pick out my outfit and I did my makeup

🎀 by : cyficschuu_

📍 author's note : If u don't really like the outfit you can imagine the outfit you would prefer!

I looked at myself at the mirror if my outfit was okay but it turned out good. I've been working out these past few days and saw how it really changed my body I did some hourglass workouts and it actually worked!

I grabbed my bag and put some of my things that I would bring and use everyday. Jin texted me that his on his way so I still have the time to fix my hair.

A few minutes later he arrived and he was looking so handsome with that casual outfit on and he looks really good at everything because of that face and his tall body.

"Let's go?" He asked me as I nodded, he held my hands while walking to the car as he
opened the car door for me.

"I forgot to tell you that you look really pretty today" he said as I chuckled and thanked him. He told me that we were going to an amusement park which is 35 minutes away from my home.

The ride was quiet again so I decided to break it off and asked him some stuff which he answered too. "Y/n by the way we have a basketball match next next week will you go?" He said his eyes is still on the road, "Umm I don't know" I said cause I have a lot of things to do.

"Please come I really need support from you" he said "Fine" i said giving up, he was so happy when i finally said yes that he even said he will treat me with lots of ice cream.

We arrived at the amusement park and we go and had some fun in the rides and taking pictures in the photo booth and playing games in the arcade. It was the best day ever cause I get to see this side of him which makes me fall inlove with him again.

We stopped on some restaurant as we ordered some foods and drinks because we were resting because of the fun activities we did. I insisted on paying but he refused as he payed the food.

We were eating our food and talking about our lives. I feel so comfortable being around him at this point.

We walked off the restaurant as we went to some park and had a walk there.

"Y/n?" He said I hummed in response "Can I court you?" He said and held my hands and looking at me with those adoring eyes of his.

"Yes jin you can" I said as he celebrated and hugged me. I chuckled at his behavior because he was a totally the different jin I always see in school. He was a fun guy and cool guy.

He did some dad jokes on me as I laughed at his jokes we talked about his favorite marvel characters and his favorite dishes to cook. He was such a random guy but he's really fun to hangout with.

"We should go now y/n it's cold out here" he said and held my hands while we walked to his car. And as usual he would open up the car door for me.

What a gentleman.

We jammed on some songs and started singing. We arrived at my apartment building and it started raining so I told him to stay over at my house because it was raining heavily and it's really dangerous to drive with these types of weathers.

He accepted it as we went inside my apartment i gestured him to sit in the couch so I can make some noodles for us both because it's really cold. Jin insisted on helping me but I declined and telling him to sit in the couch and wait but he didn't listen and just helped me.

This made me fall inlove with him again, he's so helpful and caring at the same time.

We started eating the noodles we cooked together while eating we watched some movies on the couch.

The rain got heavier and I really don't want him to drive with this kind of weather. "Jin you can stay here for one night the rain is really heavy right now and it's not safe to drive" i said he agreed and I told him to sleep on my bed cause I'm gonna sleep on the couch.

But he didn't let me instead he told me to sleep with beside him in the bed.

I gave him some oversized clothes of mine and handed it to him. He wore it as we layed in the bed.

"Goodnight y/n sweet dreams" he said and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight jin sweet dreams" i said when he pulled my waist as he hugged me.

The forehead kiss him hugging me in my own bed this made me think that I'm hallucinating but I'm not. He's beside me and hugging me in my own bed.

I find comfort around him I felt safe in his arms. I wish I can stay in his arms forever.