June 28th, 2023: Searching for More Survivors

11:20 AM

We had been in the births for a hour while also still thinking about what to go next, it seems like it was for hours but we decided to head over the Sheds to see if any engines were inside the sheds or maybe outside of the sheds and near to it but we need to get there first before knowing what engine is inside of the shed but me and the others did spot footprint on the ground implying that Oneshot Wren had past us but we never saw him likely we were busy on going to something.

11:30 AM

We had arrived at the Sheds and had stay here for a while, not to mention we saw some wreck trucks and a breakdown train had crashed into some vans and trucks. We didn't think any engines were there but one of the birth has a door opened. A engine was slowly coming towards us, a familiar engine that the engines know about, it was the number 8 green GWR pannier tank engine of the North Western Railway and we finally knew it was Duck!

He appears to looked extremely sad, there was two scar on his eye, a scar on his face, a missing piece of his face on the other side of his face and his eye was torn off with no sign of his eye here, at first he said he didn't even want to talk ab...

He appears to looked extremely sad, there was two scar on his eye, a scar on his face, a missing piece of his face on the other side of his face and his eye was torn off with no sign of his eye here, at first he said he didn't even want to talk about his story but Oliver managed to get him to talk. Duck Explains that he was at the Knapford Yards shunting trucks and shunting goods/passengers trains for the big engines, until he saw the Oneshot Wren's minions and knew that he had to get out of there fast as possible and he did got out of the Yards fast enough but not right away before one of Oneshot Wren's minions was on his face and took a bit of damage onto him but it was for a short time as Duck managed to stay in the sheds while Oneshot Wren's minions had passed him and not realizing that he was inside in the sheds for a day. Several engines has past by the sheds, Duck couldn't even remembers who were pasting by the sheds but all he did know was Derek racing fast with a goods train. 

Duck said that Derek had black marks, a big piece of chunk missing and a big scar, he didn't know where or know he is at now due to Duck staying in the sheds not wanting to get killed by Oneshot Wren or his minions at all and the rest of Duck's st...

Duck said that Derek had black marks, a big piece of chunk missing and a big scar, he didn't know where or know he is at now due to Duck staying in the sheds not wanting to get killed by Oneshot Wren or his minions at all and the rest of Duck's story was just basically simple. Duck didn't want to go, so Oliver and Luigi will be staying at Tidmouth to protect Duck from danger and watch any of Oneshot Wren's Minions. Why is Oneshot Wren doing all of this? Is there something else into him? I'm not entirely certain or sure if....

12:00 PM

We were down the line after leaving Duck, Oliver and Luigi at the sheds to pick and find any survivors but we stopped as another engine came up to us, the engine was blue and was  the number 1 engine of the North Western Railway and we immediately knew who was the engine that also survived. it was Thomas the Bloody Tank Engine!

He was happy to see us especially Edward, he did got two scars on his face but he was very mostly alive, he was coupled to a van, a truck, his two coaches Annie and Clarabel, an another truck and a brake van at the back of the second truck, he was...

He was happy to see us especially Edward, he did got two scars on his face but he was very mostly alive, he was coupled to a van, a truck, his two coaches Annie and Clarabel, an another truck and a brake van at the back of the second truck, he wasn't even alone because out of his cab was two people alive, one of them was a human and the other was a drone who Uzi knew and was happy, It was SMG3 and N! The two looks unharmed of course. Thomas said he was at his Branch Line pulling Annie and Clarabel obviously, he saw Mavis with some quarry trucks and the both had a chat until Rosie was going down the line telling them to run as Oneshot Wren and his Minions were coming. while Mavis went backwards down the line to the Mine, Thomas went straight towards to Elsbridge at the speed he wouldn't have imagined before in his life. He saw Terence in his shed hoping that he wasn't found, but Thomas hadn't seen him again since he just race past him. Thomas did two scars from one of Oneshot Wren's Minions with a arrow but he killed some of them, he got out of the Branch Line and quickly hides in Elsbridge, about a hour he saw Derek going the opposite direction. in the next day Thomas saw SMG3 and N, they head out of Elsbridge after SMG3 told the blue engine about N and how the two live from the danger but as they went to find more survivors, they saw what left of Wilbert who was off the rails and on his side, he had bullet holes on his boiler and the face was so brutal that Thomas, SMG3 and N couldn't look any more and did find two truck, a van and a brake van on the line likely was uncoupled from a goods train, and their story was again simple but a bit more serious. Uzi was pleased to see N again as she hug him which is a bit off but it was nice seeing the two together but we still to find more engines and more of our friends, although I was a bit nervous...