June 29th, 2023: Finding More Survivors

5:40 AM

Even after 2 hours and sleeping to not get the deaths into my head, I still got some strange feelings after seeing Neville's fate and it almost got me PTSD by his face luckily my best friend Tari is trying to confronting me by calming me down a minute with some words like "it will be alright Meggy..." and "you don't have to remember it again..." and somehow her words actually worked! Soon the engines wake up in time and we told them about Neville's screaming fate and how we not sure if Molly will be alive, the engines stay quiet after we explain that but not for long because a cloud of steam was coming towards us with a loud whistle blowing and some engine puffing sounds, it was a engine but it was the engine that Thomas knew who he/she was. Out of the clouds of steam was a small purple engine with two lamps brighting the sunset, it was Lady the same engine that Thomas was pleased to see!

She seems to be in the deep light pit with some blood on her face and some trucks coupling to her coupling, she explains that she was up at the Mountains working with Rusty by shunting trucks and pulling them with a load of heavy stones, until One...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She seems to be in the deep light pit with some blood on her face and some trucks coupling to her coupling, she explains that she was up at the Mountains working with Rusty by shunting trucks and pulling them with a load of heavy stones, until Oneshot Wren's minions spotted the two where while Rusty reversed back down the line to the narrow gauge railway, Lady went forward as fast as possible to escape from the Oneshot Wren's killer minions even if she got a bit of blood on the side of her face, half of her trucks broke from the coupling and reversed charges towards the minions causing a loud noise implying that half of the trucks stop them. Lady took hiding in a shed to keep being safe until a few hours, no of Oneshot Wren's minions found her due to the shed being extremely safe and strong from some reason, in the day she saw Paxton passing by with a passenger train, he didn't had the time to check for Lady and the next before she found us, he found three engines who are Arthur, Spencer and Harvey who all three had survived despite a couple of bruises, apparently the cloud of steam wasn't completely gone. We told the four about the events we had experience and told by, Spencer didn't take the news about Gordon well while Lady looked down at her buffers feeling sad for the lost of Percy and Toby. 

10:30 AM 

We had entered at Crosby after a conversation of talking on what to do next about for a couple of hours. we didn't see much of Crosby other than some trucks being now ripped off and people on the station being beyond killed when we heard a familiar diesel noise and it was Bear but he wasn't alone, with him was Xzavier who Tari was very happy to see again!

 we didn't see much of Crosby other than some trucks being now ripped off and people on the station being beyond killed when we heard a familiar diesel noise and it was Bear but he wasn't alone, with him was Xzavier who Tari was very happy to see ...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bear had a scar and a big scar across his eye but he was mostly fine while Xzavier had black marks, a scar and some visible blood. Bear said that they were at Wellsworth with BoCo at the yards (Tari: like what BoCo said), they took off but they saw Oneshot Wren's minions coming out of nowhere destroying everything on Oneshot Wren's path, Bear and Xzavier did bit of damage and saw Murdoch with a goods train pasting through Henry's Forest attempting to escape, Bear and Xzavier managed to escape the Minions after entering Crosby and stopping at Elsbridge to catch a break and back up to Elsbridge while thinking on what to do next, last night they heard Molly and Neville racing fast and they haven't heard of them aside from the fact that Molly wanting to stop but Neville's pain of suffering couldn't left her stop. They arrived at Crosby, shunting Bear's passenger train near to the vans and resting for while. After Bear finished his story, Xzavier said that he found something called a TV Adware where it looks very mysterious and it was towards the a weird simulation that only he, Tari and some of the engines can entered, it disappeared like a ghost. whatever what Xzavier said, we just glad to see him alive and it was more pleasant when Tari kissed him on the lips, it was a enjoyable moment.

12:40 PM

After that heartfelt moment and arriving at Tidmouth Hault, we didn't see much but we hear a voice coming from there saying "hello? is anyone else there?" Oliver was very excited to find that his Brakevan Toad was alive and well despite some serious damage to him and blood onto him!

But even better news was he had two more inside of his cab, one starting arguing with the other saying "Seriously Swag?! You could've have seriously killed us and Toad for goodness sakes!" And the other saying "shut up Chris! If it wasn't for me t...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

But even better news was he had two more inside of his cab, one starting arguing with the other saying "Seriously Swag?! You could've have seriously killed us and Toad for goodness sakes!" And the other saying "shut up Chris! If it wasn't for me then you wouldn't have survived!", it was Swagmaster and Chris who both were arguing but we were used to it anyway. Toad break up the argument and explains that he was waiting for another engine to get him for the back of their goods train. But Toad couldn't see much other than Oliver leaving the station without knowing him, he said Billy who was helping with the goods reversing to the small shed with Toad inside. They stay there for a day until Diesel just comes to the Little Western, he put Billy out of the small shed with Toad looking scared with a bit of damage and couldn't do anything as Diesel was killed Billy with his two claws that he got from Oneshot Wren, it was surprising as Billy was next to us being a empty corpse. Toad couldn't explain the rest other than he saw Swagmaster and Chris and the fact that the three were almost wrecked by the bomb thanks to Swag's stupidity. Oliver was happy and relieved and promised to Toad that he wouldn't left him alone again, it was very heartfelt to see the two pair together once again.