July 1st, 2023: The Reveal of the Rinnegan

8:10 AM

The next early morning came in and we just woke up after a long night sleep though I still have nightmares about Gordon the monster. The first thing that we noticed was that weirdly Xzavier had strangely disappeared from inside of Bear's cab, and Tari and Saiko were the first one to notice obviously and Tari got worried and scared for her boyfriend to just disappear like that, I confronted her telling he would be fine though that would probably be a sim chance and this is gonna be short to write for, but if I had to guess on where the heck is Xzavier at now then I'm gonna assume he is at Tidmouth since it's the most well known location on this Island of Sodor but who knows where is he at now but again I'm willing to do anything even if it's just too much for me to handle.

8:30 AM 

We just arrived at Tidmouth and we just heard Xzavier footstep and got a bit of an attitude more different than ever. This was confusing until when we got a better clear view for Xzavier who had his eyes closed, but when he got his eyes open, it was different and not like any eyes before. Tari was saddened to see his boyfriend having two different eyes but also concerned about him, she declared that she will protect her boyfriend from Oneshot Wren's Daleks and Gordon and Diesel. Xzavier looks a bit more confident and more determined and said that the eyes he had was known and none other than the Rinnegan eyes... he explained it that the Rinnegan had been sent down from the heavens and by to become a "God of Creation" who will claim the world or a "God of Destruction" who may or will reduce everything to just nothingness, apparently The Rinnegan is characterized by those concentric circles covering the eyeball of Rinnegan and as well contain extraordinarily powerful chakra and even boasts enormous ocular power! Such that an unworthy wielder risk "losing themselves" upon the implanting ones. In fact their full power will only be brought out from their original owner who hadn't gotten named yet, particularly and especially when welding the two both eyes, but however the possession of even a single transplanted Rinnegan can still to this day grant overwhelming power. The Rinnegan can still able to see chakra and it's flow within the body and as well as otherwise invisible barriers, but apparently cannot see through obstructions known as the smoke bomb. Meaning that the possession of the Rinnegan only allows one to easily master any bullet on it's path as well as all five weapons. The Rinnegan is the only one eye ability able to fully decipher the Sage of the Six Paths. Xzavier finished his explanation and we just felt silent learning all about the Rinnegan but I did know about this since I had been watching Naruto for the past few months! It was crazy that the others now fully known about the Rinnegan, Xzavier also said that this is what Oneshot Wren wanted to finished up his full completion but we won't let him to do that especially Tari who refused to let his truly boyfriend be gone no matter what the cost.