October 1st, 2023: Epilogue

Heh...it's been a whole 2 months ever since my last explanation for the Final Battle but I think I can do one more writing on my journal before it gets packed to my storage. We had just move on to our new castle, Tari was now married with SMG4 while still missing his former boyfriend Xzavier who told her to take care of her and SMG4's future child up in the heavens and me and Mario just got married and we had got our first child together, it was so nice to have a family for the first time in our entire life. As for the engines well....Thomas, Mavis, Daisy and Rosie were sold and running on the Bluebell railway along with Stepney, Annie and Clarabel to cope the loss of Percy and Toby, Duck, Oliver and Toad were sold to the Scotland to memorize their old friends "Donald and Douglas and the Scotland had built a statue of the two Scottish Engines. Henry, James, Edward, Emily Murdoch and Bear along with Spencer and Scotsman have been pulling excursion trains all over Britain, Salty, Diesel 10, Paxton, Sonny, Sidney and Lady were sold to Paddington, Skarloey, Rheneas, Peter Sam and Duke were at the Talyllyn Railway ofc, I don't remember for the rest of the engines and Terence but all I did remember that they were sold to different railways. according to Harold who had survived the attack said that he couldn't find Freddie, Porter, Hank, the fire and rescue search engines and Timothy. They could be died by now but who knows. Also one thing left: not every engines have an happy ending because Molly and Harvey didn't want to pull any trains to certain events that we experienced during One Shot Wre but we do make sure that were doing fine when we check on them any now and then. Anyway this is gonna be the last time I speak of any Sodor related stuff and I gotta go with Red/Mario and my beautiful daughter on a picnic. Hope y'all enjoy this crazy time of events!

- Meggy Spletzer, October 1st 2023